Chapter 12: Which route?

Miors pov

I couldnt believe me and lace was over. He couldnt possibly think me and million had something going on when that was his friend for years. I sat in my room crying my eyes out till they were red and swollen. I didnt eat even though i was starving. Million lace nyla and even leam called me multiple times but i didnt answer not one call. I didnt feel like being bothered arguing with him made me second guess having his baby.

Laces background and his anger is not what i want my baby around by any means. I just couldnt put my babys life in jeopardy like that, killers as parents for my kid is not what i imagined in my future. My mom raised me in a clean and polished slate of a home and thats what my baby is going to live in father or not.

I was about to call lace since hes been blowing up my phone for days now. Today was a important meeting for a mission so i knew i was going to see him. Even though i miss that man he wont get a word out of me no matter what he do or say. Since i was a piece of pussy to him ill show him what this piece of pussy can do and what he missed out on.

I threw on something slight but cute i didnt want it to seem like i was trying to hard

I threw on something slight but cute i didnt want it to seem like i was trying to hard. I curled my hair and made my way to the house.

When i walked in nyla greeted me as soon as she seen me. "Mi!" she said with a hug "hi lala bae" i said "you okay girl i been trying to call you" she said looking at me "im fine just needed time alone" i replied "oh okay well the meeting about to start come on" she said as she pulled me to the meeting room. When i walked in i seen million lace and leam sitting around the table "Mior" leam and million both said as they came to give me a hug. "You look glowing tonight mior" leam said. I could tell lace was getting mad as he was slouched down in his chair and his jaws clenching. I can feel his bad vibe from across the room. "Damn can we get to business" he said budding in ending all the attention i was getting from his family. "You a hater, dont be mad she let yo weird ass go" nyla said as she sat down next to him. "I aint tripping" He said smiling at what she said. I sat down by leam and nyla and they discussed the mission.

After the meeting we all got up to go home. "Ight asia im on my way now ma chill out" i heard lace say on the phone as he walked passed me and nyla talking.  I felt jealousy in my body at that point so i told million to come here. "i wanna talk to you about something, can you meet me at my house?" I asked giving him a bright white smile. "Yea i gotchu, let me cancel this thing with this one shawty and ill be there" he said "okay ill see you soon" i said walking pass lace so he can see me. When i got outside to get in the car lace stepped infront of the door so i couldnt get in. "So thats yo nigga now?" He asked leaning on the car door "why would your close friend be my nigga" i said with a attitude "bro is yall fucking let me know now" he said looking me in my eyes "is you fucking asia?" I said "man is you fucking dude or not" "i was only fucking you, only spreaded my legs for you, my body was all for you, i was all yours but you assumed i wasnt . I was down for you through whatever joined this shit for you, why would i go turn around fuck with your closest friend. But im just a piece of pussy to you right? so it dont matter who i belong to now right?" I said pushing him out the way to get into the car.  He held my door open as i tried to close it "mi im sorry for everything ma i swear i am just come home with me and we'll talk about it" he said looking at me with a sad expression on his face. "Please mi im begging you i love you" he said looking me in my eyes. I was speechless for a minute then i seen million coming outside to the car. "We meeting at your house or the spot" he said to me standing behind lace. Lace looked back at him as if he was his arch enemy i could tell lace was mad when his jaws started to clench.  "My house" i said to million lace shot me a look "ight bet, be there in 10" he said biting his lips at me before walking to his car. "Bro is yall serious right now?" Lace said to me "i dont know why he did that but ill meet you at the house after we get done talking". "Yea okay mior let me find out bro i swear to god its gone get hectic for both of yall please dont slip up and do nothing stupid with my brother or atleast if yall did yall bet not let me find out about" he said before leaving my door open and going to his car.

I went straight home after the long talk with lace. Everything he said kept replaying in my head i wanted to tell him about the pregnancy but it just wasnt the time especially with the feud between million and him. Who knows how his mind is he might think the baby is millions. I dont need that type of stress on me now. I pulled up to my house to see million already parked in my driveway. I got out my car and got into his. "Hi million" i said "whats the deal mi" he said putting his seat back to get comfortable. "Im good" i said flashing him a smile. "Thats good what you had to tell me" he asked. I got a doctors appointment for the baby tomorrow and i need you to come cause im going to be scared once again" i said to him " what time is it?" He asked "9:30 am" "ight be ready at 9:00 cause thats early as fuck and a nigga gone have to grab something to eat before i sit in the ops office for hours." He said . "Awe your so nice" i said smiling and hugging him. He gave me a hug back, when our hug ended we locked eyes. Before i knew it my lips was locked with millions.

______________________________________
S

orry for the short chapter. Ya girl got tired but i promised a upload today. But on the bright side ill make it up tomorrow, stay tuned for the chapter 13 update its going to get real C R A Z Y !!😨

Their bond is closer than we thought

Should she take lace back? 😣

Would mior say forget laces threat and try with million?😴

Whos your favorite character?

Mob Lace or Mob Million or Mob Dantae?👀💃