Chapter 20: Memory lane...

Nylas pov

Me and million been bumping heads for months now. Our love was slowly fading away. Sometimes i think that maybe we just wasnt meant to be, we just forced it.

"Wake up baby" michael said carrying in a plate of breakfast. I grunted and moaned as i sat up and layed back on the headboard.

"Thought you might need a morning meal from the great" he said smiling and flexing his muscles.

"Whos the great?" I asked confused.

"Me" he said with a straight face.

"Who?"

"Oh you got jokes this morning i see" he said laughing and taking a piece of bacon off my plate.

"No go get your own breakfast" i said smacking the back of his hand.

"Nah im cool" he said swallowing and gulping down the strawberry.

"Oh my gosh Michael" i said catching a attitude and ignoring him.

"Oh so you gone pull the kid card?" He said smiling at me.

"Dad!" Marion yelled coming down the hall.

"Im in here mar" he yelled.

Marion came into the room with his paw patrol pajamas on and his sleep face was still noticeable. We couldn't help but to laugh at him.

"Whats funny?" He asked walking up to us. "You is whats funny" he said playfully squaring up with him. "Dad dont start something you cant finish" he waved off.

"What?" Michael said scooping marion up on his shoulder and slamming him on the bed. Marion busted out in laughter causing us to laugh at his cute laugh.

I was enjoying my food until marion helped me eat it. "Thanks for the breakfast mommy" he said belching. "I didn't need your help but your welcome." I said tickling him.

"Go find something to wear so we can get you in the shower and go". "Oh no not a shower" he said "mean bath sorry stink" i said pinching his nose. "There we go" he left off. With no further words he left the room.

"You know my man Carter got your friend released yesterday. Sorry it took so long it was a lot to go through"

"Shes free?" I yelled in shock looking at him.

"Yeah gates opened for her yesterday"he said. "Oh my gosh" i said jumping up and kissing him. "Thank you michael" i said hugging him. "Your welcome" while we were in each others embrace i noticed that now that mior was free i had to leave michael and marion. The thought killed my whole vibe.

As i calmed down my body loosened in his arms. "You okay?" He asked looking at me. I couldn't make eye contact with him it would just hurt me more. "Im fine" i said looking at the floor. He lifted my head up with his finger.

"I love you" he said out of no where and looking me in my eyes. The words made my heart sink to my stomach. "I love you too" i said looking back at him.

He started kissing me then his kisses lead to my neck. I went to sleep with no bra and panties cause of what took place yesterday night in bed. He was something nice in bed im not gone lie. Pussy lips still throbbing and swollen from his ass.

He pushed me on the bed and went head first. "Owe Michael" i moaned as he continued to lick me up and down. He knew how to give head foresure. I was rubbing his waves and moaning uncontrollably as he remixed his licks. He licked this one spot that sent chills through my body. "right there" i said grabbing a hold of the sheets and arching my back. He did as i said and licked me with more force, sending me to let out all my juices onto his face and my legs shaking.