Ending: Blink Of An Eye👀 Pt.2

Miors Pov

The whole night i thought about the question million asked me. I was excited and happy as hell. All that i been through i would of never thought i would hear such question so early not even that, its million instead of lace.

Looking at lace sleep next to me in the bed made me realize more and more how he wasnt the one for me . All the wrongs he did i just couldnt get over it. Lamia would still be healthy and here if it wasnt for him. I was going through the most depressed time of my life and the only person to fix it was lace but instead he made it worse not knowing he was making it worse.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A week later...

The rest of the day i havent talked to millon since he had a mission. Me and lace stayed home and caught up on some things. We still vibed and clicked like we were together but it was all a act upon my part.

We talked until nyla came for her meeting with lace . She was a little off since we reunited but i wasnt sweating her ass, cause if it was a problem her bitch ass would address it.

"Who is it?" I asked behind the front door.

"Bitch who else would have access to the gate" she replied behind the other side of the door. I instantly grew a attitude.

"Oh my fault" i said calmly opening the door.

She forced the door open before i could fully open it. "Damn you taking to long come the fuck on" she said smartly.

At first i played it cool but then i brushed that nice shit off i instantly got hot headed . "Hold on nyla i dont know who you THINK you talking to this aint yo-." I said looking her

"What, my house? Did you forget its not yours either ma. Since you think you get out of jail and live lavish at my niggas house" she said

"Hold on bitch dont bring my jail time into this. Yo nigga offered his crib to me i aint have to ask for shit, flat the fuck out. Maybe yo 'nigga' wouldnt of asked me to stay if you was doing your job and not following behind a cop behind his back."

"Bitch i know what you and million got goi- " before she could finish lace interrupted her.

"The fuck taking you so long fuck the chatting and lets get to this motha fucking meeting." Lace yelled

"Yes lace here i come"

"Better hurry up before he throw a price on your head ma" i said smiling

"Yea okay better hope lace dont find out about you and million. Then youll be the one with a price tag on your head, ma" she smiled and whisrepered to me before bumping me.

My eyes widened as i thought about how would she know. Me and million made sure to be extra low key about our moves but apparently we wasnt to smooth with it. I hesitated and texted million to come home as fast as he could. Their meetings lasts for hours but i would never know when nyla would tell lace , making it end earlier than usual

I would of never thought nor imagined me and nyla would be beefing but i could give five fucks about a friend and them disliking me , i learned my lesson from cherish.