Chapter 8: Is Love In The Air?

((Authors note: this will be a short chapter. Im publishing 8 today and ill try to post 9 today also for my loves. Since youve all been waiting, im going to catch yall up on the week+ yall missed. Im truly sorry for the hold up, please dont be mad at me loves.😘💓)

Laces pov

Dinner with my dad and Mior is going to be weird as fuck. I never got this far to let a female even stay long enough to see my dad, not even the niggas car he drive. No matter how much i might care for mior i got to keep my head in the game no distractions.

We got dressed after doing our hygiene. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves with some fury heels. I couldnt lie ma looked good as hell, and she knew how to present herself to the family. She didnt show any cleavage shawty kept it real clean and presentable. Mior was perfect for business but i couldnt put her in this type of life. Ill never forgive myself if i did and something was to happen to her.

We arrived to the restaurant then got seated. We all sat at the table at the top that was at the very top of the roof, the girls sat on the opposite side of the us and my dad sat at the end. Mior and Nyla seemed to be bonding in the couple minutes of knowing eachother. Thats good mior need a female around her a new vibe and personality is what might make her feel better. Plus laijah can show her the ropes to be safe when dealing with the game, you know since shes been in it for a minute and since she a female.

Nyla^

Nyla^

She had moved here with us a couple months back when her father died recently from outside his home in his car. News said he had 35+ bullet hole wounds in him. That shit cut everybody deep, especially Nyla she wasnt the same after that. Nyla was like my sister. Being children of kingpins we had no choice but to rock together all the time. In this game her dad and my dad came up together, real definition of rags to riches. With our dads being kingpins we basically had to be around eachother 24/7. She was hard when we was younger but after her fathers death shes gotten worse. Shes not afraid to catch a body, set anybody up or rob somebody shit in her book nobodies safe not even kids. Shes a tough ass female but she got her soft spots. Shit im surprised the bitch didnt get caught already after all the shit she did.

Million always had a crush on nyla but she never gave my nigga the time of the day, im surprised her stuck up ass even came with him but for business she was always present. She was the type to stick to just business not men and business.

"So i brought all of you here to have a talk" pops said interrupting everybodys side conversations. He made sure the restaurant was closed just for us, nigga had to be extra amd go all out just for a dinner he requested the roof top for more privacy and safety. Even though he had gun men and watch outs around the block, down the street, in the parking lot, and more downstairs inside he still decided to always be unreachable as possible.