Ending: Blink Of An Eye👀

Asia's pov

Lace havent been home in weeks, i was worried at first but then i started to brush it off. Lamasia cries to me every night saying she miss him but i had no explanation for her. I didnt know where he was and i really wasnt tempted to find out. Lace hasnt been himself since his dad passed but putting his hands on me in front of lamia wasnt a excuse this time. I was fed up with his shit, and today he was going to find out.

"Where is daddy?" Lamasia said coming into my room. I rolled my eyes at hearing what she said.

"I dont know masia. Can you Go finish getting ready for mommy" i said in my calmest tone. She bursted out crying which shattered my heart.

"I miss him. Do he loves us anymore?" She said in between each sob.

I walked over to her and dropped down to her level. Taking her hands into mines. "Lamasia he will always love you and if he didnt mommy always will. Okay?, You dont need both parents to be loved baby." I said rubbing her wrist.

"Okay" she said

"Now go get ready im going to take you to mrs. Macks while i go find daddy."

She screamed and gave me a tight hug, i hugged her back before she ran back to her room to get ready. I finished my hair before getting ready to leave.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After dropping off lamasia i went to pick up my bestfriend taylor. I needed her to ride with me since she use to mess with million and she knew where he lived. Million was his right hand man so that was the first place i was checking.

"Girl what the fuck is this on your neck?" she said turning my head to get a better view at my bruise lace left. It was going away since it was due a while ago but it was still visible even over my make up.

"Girl let me tell you!" I said laughing trying to change the subject.

"You gone tell me about that bruise? Cause thats all i want to hear. you acting excited about it so it better make me excited like you is" she said getting irritated.

I sat back in my seat and took a deep breath. "Man dont even trip Tay i fought him back"

"HIM!? Lace did this to you?!" She said getting rowdy.

"Lets go im ready." I said sitting up, shaking my head and starting the car up.

"Hell naw asia dont let no nigga ever put his hands on you. You already know if Spook was here he would of went of-" before she could finished i cut her off real quick.

"But hes not here tay! Its just Me! Fighting by myself! Im a grown ass woman i know what im suppose to do and not suppose to do the fuck" i yelled at her and poking my chest while talking. "I told you i fought back you acting like i went out like a bitch. Is you my mom? Did you birth me? Is you 6 feet under right now because of a man beating on you badly?!" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow waiting for her answer.

"Okay asia you got it girly. Anyways what we about to do?" She said sitting back in her seat and giving up.

"Where do million stay?" I said pulling out her drive way.