Chapter 13: Love And Attitude

Miors pov

Did i really just kiss million, i fucked up. I fucked up big time its my boyfriends childhood friend and i just cheated like that. "Oh my god" i said looking at him and covering my mouth "awl shit we fucked up mi" he said. We sat in silence taking in the mistake we just did. "My fault mi i was just caught up in the moment" he said trying to grab my hand "its time for me to go" i said getting out the car and heading into the house.

Once i was in the house everything wrong in my life hit me. Was that the route brandy was telling me not to take?. I constantly kept asking myself the same question over and over again. I felt down and dirty and i felt like a hoe i love lace with everything in me together or not and if he finds out about me and million kissing he'll probably go crazy. I wouldnt feel right holding two secrets from him especially with one going to have to be involved in his life forever. If lace was going to hear about it from anybody it was going to be me. So tonight was the night i was going to let the secrets out. I couldnt hide my pregnancy for a full 9 months so i might as well tell him. Especially with him being the father not telling him will only add feul to the fire. I called lace to tell him to come over since my mom was gone and we could have privacy.

When he arrived i could tell he could tell something was wrong with me. "Mior you good" he asked me "just come to my room so we can talk" i said pulling him by his arm amd taking him to my room. I sat him on the bed so that he'll be comfortable. "Whats wrong ma you good" he asked "you want the good news or bad news first" i said standing by him. "Man run me the bad first" he said leaning over and resting his elbows on his knees. I was so scared to tell him the bad news especially knowing how his anger can get. "Lace...me and million...kissed in his car tonight" i said waiting for his reaction. He just sat there in silence and shook his head. Before i knew it lace pinned me up against the wall with his arm around my neck. "Im sorry lace" i said he then tightened his grip "dawg i knew yall had something going on then you gone sweet talk me to my face. Bitch thats my nigga you kissing and you think the shit cool enough to tell me." He said through clenched teeth. At this point his grip was so tight i was starting not to be able to breathe. "Lace it was accident im sorry please let me go i cant breathe" he didnt say anything but ignore me "i told you it was going to get hectic mior and i really loved and cared for you i even killed niggas for you and you gone do me foul lile that" he yelled at me "lace im pregnant with your baby" i said to him. He immediately let go of my neck and i fell to the ground coughing and inhaling oxygen to get back into my lungs.

"You what?" He asked "thats the good news...thats what i was hiding from you, thats why me and million been so close lately i was scared to tell you for this exact reason. Your anger is bad" i said " i didnt want our baby to grow up in a bad life, killers as parents and a leader of a kingpin as a grandpa." i explained "im sorry about the me and million thing i swear i am it wont happen again." "Thats like my brother mior why?. You could of came to me about anything i would of understood whatever you had to say. I would of listened no matter what it was." he said sitting on the floor next to me and holding me. "Im sorry for choking you up mior i swear i am i just couldnt stomach the thought of my nigga million fucking my girl." He said turning my head to face him and kissing me "its okay, i understand i would be the same if it was brandy. Just promise me you wont do it again" i said looking him in his eyes "i promise i wont Mior on my moms grave i wont. Especially now that i know you carrying my seed"he said looking me in my eyes "when you find out you was pregnant?" He asked "a couple days ago. The tests is in the top drawer in the back" i said. He didnt hesitate to make his way to drawer. He pulled the tests out and examined over them for a couple minutes "2-3 what?" he asked reading the numbers on the test "2 to 3 weeks now im like 3 to 4 weeks."

He sat there quietly again and smiled at the tests. "Damn im going to be a dad" he said laughing. I stood up and sat next to him "mior you didnt do nothing more with million that i should i know about right?. Cause i would hate to have to let this slide and its more behind it" he said giving me that look he does in my eyes. "I promise laquan it was nothing but a accidental kiss nothing more nothing less" i said looking at him with a straight face "bet, parents we are." He said kissing me over and over again and rubbing my stomach "boy im not even showing yet" i laughed "so what its still a baby in there" He added. The rest of the night was calm and collecting. No attitudes arguments threats none of it just positive vibes smiles and laughs. We ended up falling asleep with eachother, lace was sound asleep with his head on my stomach. I couldnt ask for a better boyfriend and a soon to be father for my baby.

Millions pov

Damn mior constantly dragging me in shit like i dont got pussy to attend to. But its bros girlfriend so im not trippin. I hope she didn't think i could actually hide the pregnancy away from my mans. Its was mandatory i told him since he was my right hand man and hes the father of the child. whatever they got going on dont got shit to do with me and im not including myself in it.

"Im sorry baby open the door so i can explain" i said to her "bye million" i heard her crying voice say. "Bro dont cry im sorry i didnt mean it. I swear i didnt mean it, just let me tell you baby" i said on the other side of the door. I heard her crying and sobbing from the other side. "Please open up ma i only want you and you know that" i pleaded again. Just then i heard the lock on the door unlock she opened the door with tears running down her face. "Damn this girl really must care for me to be crying like this over a kiss" i said to myself in my head. "Bro come here" i said pulling her into a warm embrace. "Im sorry i swear it wont happen again. Me and mior just friends nothing more and nothing less and plus that's my niggas girl. So stop crying ma you the only girl i want and need and you know that" i said lifting her chin to look at me "stop crying bro you making a nigga down im sorry once again for hurting you" i said wiping her tears off her cheeks. "I love you million" she said looking at me "i love you too nyla" i said before kissing her.
______________________________________
Lace did whatttt!!!

Would YOU take lace back after this chapter?💋

Is Mior and Lace going to last?😴

Million and who?😮