Chapter 7: Clear path

Miors pov

((PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING !! THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTSAIN SEXUAL CONTENT, THE CONTENT IS VERYYY DETAILING AND ADULT LANGUAGE IS INCLUDING. IF UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO SKIP PART. AUTHER WOULD PREFER A MATURE CROWD TO CONTINUE, THANK YOU LOVES 💜))

I was finally able to see lace after hours of sitting in the waiting room. I had a banging headache just sitting uncomfortablely in that chair and collecting all the bad thoughts and memories thats been leading on me.

I was so happy to see lace the first thing i did was shower him with kisses. "You okay?" I asked him multiple times in a hour throughout the days. I was so concerned about him school wasnt even a option at this point my mom had been blowing my phone up for a minute now but i just dont got the energy to answer her calls, anyones calls actually.

I sat in the chair beside his bed and sat there until he was awake from the dosage of drugs the doctor's gave him for his surgery. They romoved the bullet with ease, they said it wasnt that deep and he didnt lose alot of blood. It would just take time for his arm to heal and for him to do certain things. As long as he up and breathing im cool.

"Mi wake yo ass up" lace said waking me up from my nap in the chair. "im up" i said smiling and stretching, hearing his voice made me the happiest ive been in a minute ."you good? Did million take care of you while i was in surgery?" He said. "Yea, he brought me a change of clothes and he got me some chipotle last night." I said. "Oh yea you out here eating chipotle in the hospital you more good than i thought" he said laughing.

I stood up and stood by his bed. "You tired?" He asked while rubbing my cheek "kind of but ill be cool" i replied with a smile. "Why wont you go home then?" He said "cause im sticking by your side restless or energized" i said looking him in his eyes. He took my words in and scooted over slowly in his bed "come here" he said while patting the empty space of the bed. I got into the bed with him and he put the cover on me. "You can go to sleep with me than" he said while putting his good arm around me and pulling me into him. I felt so safe and comfortable in his arms i instantly fell asleep right there in them.

I was there everyday never left his side no matter what it was only time i was away was for my hygiene.  "Heres your soup sir" the nurse said as she brought the platter of soup to the side of laces bed. "Thank you" he said. He tried to get the soup but it hurted his arm to move and sit up. "I got you daddy" i said with a smile.

I grabbed the spoon and fed the soup to him. He was getting mad cause i was eating his soup but who cares hospital soup is good as fuck. "Bro stop you eating it all, order your own Mior for real" he said smacking his lips. "Boy bye you always eating my stuff this pay back."i said smiling and giving him the last spooned full of the soup. "Thats it?" He asked serious as ever "yes hungry ass" i said " man hell nah order more. Nurse! Nurse! Nurse!" He yelled and pressed the nurse call button we both just sat there and laughed all night at eachothers jokes.

Laces pov

It feel like im taking a trial through hell right now. Shit getting bad as fuck out here, i got to get me and Mior out this mist of drama before shit catch up to us. Ill be damned if someone take me or my girl out the game.

Sitting inside the hospital room so much shit went through my head at this time its like every thing hit me at one time. Where would i be if my mom was here? I wouldnt be so deep in these streets if she was, i feel like im following my dads steps. Dont get me wrong that fast money life cool and shit but when you get a woman and lay down and have a little one you put they life in the game also. Which is why my mom got tooking out early. Losing Mior or even my little one if we ever have one... id go crazy forreal.