Chapter 22: Low key

Millions pov
2

months later..

Waking up next to mior in my bed next to me fucked my head up each time i seen her. Usually i was waking up to hoes in the morning and id be gone before she woke up. But this time it was mior my closest niggas ex girlfriend. I felt like a bad friend but then i think about how he did her and she needed to be healed. I wasnt looking for a relationship or feelings with mior cause that's wrong as hell, even though i wanted that with her. But being friends with lace stops that all, so friends with benefits is going to have to do. Its been so hard keeping it at that level being that shes living with me and im loving her vibe and company.

"Good morning" she said rolling over to face me. Looking at her was like looking at a masterpiece. Her brownskin was glowing in the sunrise light that peaked through the curtains. Her glance made me soft i didnt like that feeling but i couldnt help it. "You so pretty mior like for real" i blurted out while rubbing her cheek.

"Awe Thank you million" her soft tone replied. I had to shake the feeling she gave me. "I got to go meet up with lace. Ill be back later call me if you need me" i said getting up and going to my closet.

"Okay. Wait i got a question"
"Wassup"
"You going to be around his daughter?" She asked sitting up looking at me.
"Uhhh yeah i might. Why?"
"Is she pretty?"
"Look mior ion wana-"
"Is she pretty million?"
"Yea she a pretty little girl"
"Do she look like lace"
"Man mior-"
"Do she?" She asked sternly.
"Some what"
"Oh..okay. whats her name?"
"Lamasia"
"Oh" she said uneasy and looking down.

I walked over to her and sat next to her. I lifted her chin up to look at me. "Dont let none of that bother you ma. That was his mistake not yours" . I looked into Her eyes to see they started to water so i gave her kiss and a tight hug. "You gone be good mior I got you" i said to her before leaving.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Pulling up to laces house was hard. I was about to be Looking this nigga in the face knowing i just fucked his ex and she staying with me. I sat in my car and thought long. I was interrupted by a text from mior.

New message from : Mior💜/best😒 3:13
Be safe and make sure you come back to me in one piece.💓

To : Mior💜/best😒 3:14
Gotchu ma.😉 I will , if you get hungry let me know so we can go out and get something or i can bring you something.

I finally got out the car and made my way inside laces house.

"Big millz in the building!" I yelled when walking in.
"Uncle million!" Lamasia yelled running towards me.
"Wassup with you little asia" i said picking her up.
"I was eating gold fish" she said playing with one in her hand like it was swimming.
"Yea yo breath smell kind of fishy" i said laughing.
"Yea you got my daughter fucked up" lace said coming down the steps to dap me up.

"Ight asia go to your room while i talk to unc" he said kissing her on the cheek before she ran off.

"Man i cant believe you a dad bro thats crazy" i laughed and went into their kitchen to get something to drink.
"Damn well make yo self at home i dont care. And yeah got to settle down now." He said leaning on the counter.

"Never, only death a make YOU settle down" i joked before we burst out laughing.

We was interrupted by asia coming downstairs into the kicthen half naked. She had on a bandou top with her nipples sharp hard and some thongs. Typical things a hoe would wear i hated this girl with everything in me. I didnt trust her for shit but since lace was her baby dad i had to respect her....some what.