Chapter 18: Misunderstood

Laces pov

I was down so bad it aint make no since. I just wanted to hug and be with mior but i know she woudnt want to be bothered by me right now. I didnt mean to ignore her and i definitely didnt want to. It was so much on my plate i didnt even want to be bothered.

Mior was like my first love ill do anything for her, now i definitely regret going to asias house that night.

"A kid with a hoe"

"A kid with a hoe"

"A kid with a hoe"

I couldnt shake the thought of being with asia for 18 years definitely since its no love in my heart for her.

Ever since i lost my dad i shut everybody out. No more love for family friends hoes none of that i just wanted to be by myself.

Miors pov
[Day of millions visit]

After seeing million i was back myself in jail. All the stress and tragedy i dealt with lately completely changed me.

"You welcome girly" Erica said when i returned back to my cell. "It was you?" I asked confused. "Im the only close friend you got in this mf right" she said smiling with her arms open for a hug.

"Oh my gosh thank you Erica!!" I yelled hugging her as tight as i could while tearing up. Before i knew it i was crying on her shoulder...not sad tears but happy tears. Although i do love million like a brother and best friend and i was excited to see him i still wish it could have been lace.

I just wanted answers from him. Face to face to tell me what turned wrong. He doesn't know i lost the baby sadly i wasn't ready to tell him seeing how happy he was to have a baby girl on the way.

I talked to million for 2 hours before it was time for me to go to bed. Nyla got on the phone a couple times which made me feel a lot more better.

I went to bed that night the happiest ive been in a minute. I couldn't wait to get out and see my family. I wanted to see everybody but lace.

Nylas pov

[ 2 months later]

I woke up next to million he was sound asleep. I got on top of him and started kissing him. "Wake up daddy" i said kissing all on his face and neck.

It took him a minute to get up but he did it. "Now what if i didnt want to wake up then what?" He said stretching then placing his hands on my hips. "Then i would of let yo ugly ass sleep but i wanted you to get up" i said biting my lips then going in for a kiss.

He kissed me back and started rubbing ass then going into my leggings to rub my pussy.

Me and million never had sex for the simple fact that i knew what he was capable of in the bed. I heard a lot about him in the bed but i wasnt going to be a easy hit. I needed to make sure he loved me to get into my golden pot. Teasing him was wrong but funny at the same time.

"Aht aht" i said getting up off of him and laughing. "Man come on lala i been waiting forever for this" he said throwing a fit like a kid.

"You already know you have to prove your love to hit this" i said walking away from him making sure he seen my ass in my shorts.