Aurthor's welcome

Blurb:
The Highschool series: Book 1

Gabriel has always taken care of his two siblings, always thinking about them before himself. So when his world crumbles before his eyes who will be there to pick up the pieces and put Gabriel back together again?

An unlikely friendship made between two people on opposite ends of the school food chain.

• Teenage • LGBTQ  • Romance •

Author's Comment:

Dear readers,

Welcome to the first out of a four book series
I wrote the original books back in 2014, since then my writing skills and style has matured and is so much better. So this is the updated version, which I've created which I hope you'll enjoy. This use to be called The badboy and the nerd.

Each story of the series will be independent story lines, so you will not have to read in order or previous books to understand. Characters will be crossing over through out the books will be only real links that there are.

For those who are new, I want to inform you that I have dyslexia, which is a processing disorder that effects my spelling and grammar, I do self edit my chapters but tend to miss a word here or there so my apologies.

Again, I hope you enjoy this story and I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Thank you.

Grace XOX

Chapter Dedication:

Each chapter will be dedicated to a reader. If you want the chance to get your name and account shown at the end of a chapter, all you gotta do is:

- vote
- comment / feedback
- follow

Each 'winner' will be privately messaged for permission a day before the chapter will be uploaded.

Book Artwork:

If you are interested in making banners for chapters, or a banner for the book (like a cover) please send me a private message on Wattpad or contact me on my other social networks , I will be honoured to show them off! You will be credited obviously.

Updating schedule:

Will be published and updated in Contents.
Any updates author's welcome will mentioned in contents as well.

(Dates/ times based in Australia)

Reader warning and disclaimer:

This novel is rated: M 15+

Contains adult themes:
- Language
- Mental health issues
- Violence
- Sexual themes

If you choose to read this book and you are underage or can not handle certain themes that are presented in this novel, that is the choice you made. I will not be held accountable for your choices.

Copyright © 2018 Caitlin Grace
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.