Bonus chapter #1

Perfect || Jaxon Coles

Relationships were never something on my radar, because I never felt the need to put extra time and effort in to someone. Then Gabriel came along and completely fucked up my radar with everything pointing due south, where most problems start when it comes to me thinking of the boy.

"Jax-"

I never properly asked Gabriel if he wanted to go on a date with me. I basically ordered him to since if I ask, it would give him the option of saying no. Something that I wasn't ready to hear at any point of time.

"-xon"

It all was a bit spur of the moment, I kissed him cause he looked fucking eatable laying under me with his bright blue eyes shining up at me, lips pouted in a small frown. I couldn't help my horny self to give into my curious side and see what his lips tasted like. Self control was once again a cock-block, barging in before anything could become remotely cold shower worthy.

"Jaxon" A shout derailed my thoughts seconds before a boxing pad came in contact forcefully with my chest. The air in my lungs left with an abrupt gasp. "Welcome back lover boy" Hunter smirked, holding the pads up in a defensive pose while hopping from one leg to the other. "Come on Troy Bolton, get your head in the game" he jabbed nudging my arm.

I rolled my eyes but did as he said and pushed my thoughts of Gabriel to the back of my mind so I could concentrate on training for tomorrow's fight.

In the back of my mind I know. I know that what ever I do will be fine. Where ever I decide to go, will be alright. But I don't want fine or alright, I don't want it to be okay. okay is forgettable. Okay is a memory that fades after a few months. Okay is made as an example to make something else seem better.

So I don't want an okay first date with Gabriel, because he deserves the best, and that's what he shall receive from me. The best. Figuring out what the best night out is, well that's where I've met my match. I don't fucking know. My mind stamps all ideas down as average or cliché, nothing seems like a date suited for Gabriel and myself.

"Why is this so fucking hard!" I grumbled out, closing the safari application on my phone, the unique first date ideas that google has supplied are stupid and boring to be honest, well for me anyway. Who the fuck wants to go to a shooting range as a first date?

▪️▫️▪️

"You look fine, come on!" I muttered pulling him gently out of twins room, which he has been sleeping in since we didn't have another guest room. Gabriel pouted glancing down at his outfit which was a red plaid button up shirt and skinny jeans.

The twins were eating their dinner which was meat lovers pizza, Tara and Hunter offered to babysit while I take my boy on a date. I know Gabriel will like it. Well I hope he does.

"Be good" Gabriel muttered pressing a kiss to his younger siblings cheeks. They nodded muttering 'i love you' back, I gave a small wave to hunter, grabbing my keys.

The drive to our first destination was a small Indian restaurant, since we both share a love for spicy food and curry.  The Grill and Chill was one of my favourite places to go, good food and majorly underrated so it's always quiet. Perfect.

"Steak house?" Gabriel asked glancing at the lit up sign on the roof, I shook my head getting out of the car, running the other side so I could open the door. Justin Timberlake can bring sexy back while I bring chivalry back.