Chapter ~ 10

Curiosity || Jaxon Coles

Just over a month. It's been just over a month and I'm a goner. Maybe I feel sorry for him; maybe it's the way he is with his siblings; maybe it's his greyish eyes; maybe it's because he isn't interested; hell maybe its Tyler Joseph fault. Who knows what the reason is, all I know is that I'm a goner.

Lilly was as usual helping me out with dinner, she loves to help in the kitchen even though she slows me down, but it's fine cause she is cute doing it. She throws all her concentration into cutting vegetables or doing what ever else she does, it's quiet cute, at least I know she won't cut her self, though I'm always watching, just in case.

"All done sweet pea?" I asked softly seeing all the spring onion were cut up, she nodded happily, a proud grin on her face. I find it hilarious how Lilly is the complete opposite of her twin, Jack who just runs a muck with Hunter.

"Yep! What can I do next?!" She asked glancing around, as she stepped off the box. I chuckled, pointing to the table which needs setting, nodding she grabbed one plate at a time bring it to the table and coming back for the next. I continued to mix the vegetables and mince into the bolognese sauce.

Gabriel was completing homework, probably in his room which he is sharing with the twins. I know he has been trying to find a job, since he feels bad not contributing, he mentions that he will pay me back and get out of my hair, meaning move out. In all honesty I don't mind having him and the twins around.

I've always liked having full houses, I'm use to kids screaming and a lot of people in the house, that's what I grew up with, having a constant flow of foster children, most of them come back so my parents house was always full, it's basically a foster house. 

I moved out because I needed my own space so Mum and Dad got me this apartment when I was fifteen, hunter moved in with me and I was a happy boy, I got money from fighting which my parents know nothing about, they think I work in a gym, which is partly true.

It confuses me why so many people dislike Gabriel at school, his sexuality is really none of their business and doesn't define who he is. For the same token, if no one likes him, it's more for me. Again I have no idea where these feeling come from but my heart has decided that Gabriel Lewis is mine and mine alone.

This should honestly be freaking me out, but I can't find it in me to care. I've always been curious about sexuality, It's such taboo subject within school and when I grew up around my grandparents, though my parents are completely accepting since we've had loads of Lgbtq foster kids, we have recently been to a wedding of a girl we took in, she's married to a transgender male.

Over the past few years I've had my one night stands with both genders, seeing what I clicked with and honestly none of them were particularly memorable. I never had a real sexual attraction to either gender or an urge to be with anyone romantically well that's until Gabriel came around, spinning me out completely.

▪️▫️▪️

You'd think the school has come to terms with the duo becoming a trio after the first few weeks of Gabriel sitting with us, I honestly thought he would earn a bit of respect. Neither happened, people still looked completely mindfucked at the sight of Gabe hanging around with Hunter and myself. 

The only person who seems not to care is a chick called Claire, a cheerleader for the basketball team, weirdly enough she ain't a artificial barbie doll and is actually a nice human being.

It was good though, James and his crew of spineless dimwits haven't got the balls to confront Gabe with hunter and myself nearby, the most they do is glare and mutter under their breaths which I could care less about.