Bonus Chapter #2

Intimate ||Jaxon Coles
Rated: R

The only marks that should ever be visible on Gabriel's skin is the ones I leave. The marks that show that the boy is mine; the marks that show that he is loved, cause god damn I'm completely and utterly in love with the boy.

I grinned as Gabriel's arms wrapped around my neck, his fingers tugging at my hair, making sinful thoughts fight my self control which I have to say is putting up a good fight.

The mixture of a moan and a gasp left tumbled out of Gabriel's mouth as his back hit the door, closing shut with audible bang. My hands gripping his hips, careful not to hurt him, I was aware of the fading bruises.

I heard the faint laughter and a whistle of Hunter making me internally roll my eyes. Gabriel's didn't seem to notice which I'm thankful for since it would of been a total buzz kill.

My shirt was quickly discarded, his fingers gripping the hem of the shirt tugging it upwards. My lips detached from re-making my mark on his neck that was starting to fade. Once my shirt was thrown to the floor, I watched his eyes wonder down my torso, a look of curiosity flashing through his darkened blue eyes, looking at my tattooed covered chest and arms.

"My self control is struggling" I grumble out, my arms coming up to beside his head, pressing another kiss to his addictive lips, I felt him smile. All that was running through my mind is images of Gabriel under me, while I make sure he won't leave the bed for a few more weeks.

"Fuck me already" Gabriel growled, making my jaw drop, definitely keeping this boy in bed till next week. I stared at him wondering where the fuck he learnt French cause I don't think I ever heard him cuss, maybe one or twice.

"As much as I would greatly enjoy fucking your delectable ass into next week. I'm not going to" I muttered, just because my self control is gone doesn't mean my over powering amount of love for the boy will not allow me to fuck him with out a second thought, no matter how good it sounds.

I mentally smacked my self at the look of rejection crossing over his face, his cheeks glowing red, as he looked down. God I'm a fucking idiot. "Babe" I whispered, gripping his chin softly, I tilted his head upwards, "Your ass is mine tonight, don't worry your pretty little mind about that" I said, pressing a kiss to his pouted lips. My arms wrapping around his waist, "Losing your virginity should be something special." I mutter as my lips trail down his neck once more, my arms tightening around his waist to bring his body flush with mine

"Everything's special if i get to share it with you" he replied, my heart just about leaped out of my chest, fuck I'm a sap. I smiled against his skin as I tugged the useless piece of clothing over his head, allowing me to admire his torso as I walk towards the bed, laying him down.

"I love you Gabriel Lewis. I'm fucking in love with you completely and now I'm going to show you how much" I admitted watching tears build up making me panic for a slight second but it was quickly forgotten with the breathtaking smile that took over his face before he pulled my face down to his for a kiss.

"I love you too Jaxon Coles." He whispered making groan, one arm keeping me up while the other explored his chest, my thumbs rubbing over his nipple. Earning another moan, his back arching slightly, "fuck" I muttered moving my legs so I was straddling him, pressing sloppy kisses down his throat. nipping at the skin, smiling at the way his body reacted to me.

"Fuck your beautiful" I muttered kissing down his lightly bruised chest, Gabriel fingers tugged at my hair as his body arched, begging for my attention which I gladly gave. Replacing my my fingers with my lips, i tugged on the sensitive bud with my teeth, a moan followed by a harsh tug on my hair.