Author's Goodbye

The Highschoolers series:

Book 1: Saving Gabriel.

Book 2:Learning to punch.

Book 3: unpublished

Book4: The Rebel and the Nerd.   (will be rewritten and name change)

Author's Comment

Dear Nerd,

I want to thank you,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my book. It has been a journey with this novel, but as one chapter closes another opens.

The journey started 5 years ago. I was young and naïve on how the world worked, I never wrote about a same sex relationship nor did I read many before I started with the original. Starting I did not know what It had in store for me, The Nerd series turned out to be one of my most popular books, gaining popularity every chapter and book I posted. Now, it's been completely revamped, rewritten to a higher quality, better structure and more enjoyable standard that I hope you enjoyed.

I hope you enjoyed reading the story of Gabriel Lewis & Jaxon Coles. If you have commented or voted on this book I want to thank you for your support, it means the world to me.

For the old, new and returning readers,
thank you.

Lots of love,
Grace XOX

The story continues:
Learning to punch
(Book 2)

Xavier Coles lives a pretty normal life, apart from the fact his father is the word renowned MMA fighter Jaxon Coles.  So when the Football team start to leave bruises that were also captured on camera. The team captain is in for more then he bargained for.

An unlikely friendship made between two people on opposite ends of the school food chain.

Social media:
Twitter: Grace_LXOX_
Instagram: Grace_LXOX_

Copyright © 2018 Caitlin Grace
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.