5: Facing Fate

You turn around slowly to see who it is.

You swallowed a bit, turning your head to say something. The amusement of the guy tormenting the Camera Guards were gone. You were now filled with fear. Someone had caught you in the halls. You were now going to take the heat for it. You could feel it brewing inside you, ready to take on a fight. 

As you turned, you were faced with your Camera Guard. He had on a grin, his amusement showing through. You could just imagine how much he was enjoying your fear. You could feel yourself growing afraid, your adrenaline flowing through your body. You wanted to run.

"What are you doing out here, darling?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at you. His eyes shined, enjoying every moment of the fear sparking through you. He knew you were squirming under his gaze, wanting to escape. It was funny how Camera Guards knew exactly how to get to people. It was like they watched them, knowing each of their movements.

"I'll go back to my room," you said quietly, feeling your hand claw at the wall beside you. The fear through you was unimaginable. 

He reached out at you, grabbing your wrist. You could see the anger rising through him now, starting to get annoyed. You were going to be punished, and you knew it. "Oh, you're not going back to that place. You're coming with me instead."

~~~~~

You could barely remember anything as your mind came awake. Your head lulled on your upper chest. You could feel restraints digging into you, just like the dreams. Cold air nipped at you, sterile air slapping you in the face in an instant. You could feel your cheeks were tight from tears. You had been crying at one point.

Your eyes slit open, revealing the world around you. You were in a bright white room, making you go blind in an instant. Your vision was blurry from sleep, but you could make out a figure sitting out in front of you. They looked familiar, like you knew them from somewhere. You probably did.

"You're awake."

You groaned, bringing your head up to look at whoever the person was. Your brain was foggy, pounding your brain. You sucked in a shaky breath, still recovering from your tears. Your vision was starting to clear, but your eyes hurt from the light. You couldn't make out what was happening.

"Where am I?" Your voice was gravely from sleep. As your vision started to clear, you were starting to understand your surroundings. Everything was starting to become making more sense.

You could make out the person now. It was the same guy from the hall who was beaten up by the Camera Guards. Dried blood coated his chin, his brown hair disheveled. His brown eyes shined as his thin lips grinned at you. He was left to only having pants and shoes on, his chest bare. It was coated in a sticky blood, large gashes showing through.

"Welcome to the place I call Hell," he said, still grinning. His hands were tied behind his back just like you, his ankles against the legs of the chairs with some invisible binding. He looked like he was happy to have someone with him.

"How did I get here?" you asked, tugging at the restraints. They seemed to tighten as you pulled. You gritted your teeth in frustration.

"You were watching me, they said," the guy said, giving a shrug. "At least you were there to witness my heroism and hear what they actually do to the people here."

"Oh, I know alright."

"I'm Jungkook," the guy said. You could imagine him invisibly reaching out to give you a handshake. He kept on smiling, seeming to be a bit cocky.

"Y/N," you said hesitantly. You weren't sure if giving your name to some random guy was the best thing, but you had a feeling you were going to hear this guy's whole life story sooner or later.

The guy nodded. "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Ms. Y/N."

You gave him a questioning look. "You too . . . "

Jungkook looked down at himself, looking down at the gashes on his torso. He kept smiling. You were starting to think that was his way of dealing with the pain. You had met someone like that before. It was weird, but humor seemed to make their situation much more enjoyable.

"You're probably wondering how I got these," he said, shaking his head a little. He looked back up at you, cocking his head to the side. 

You shrugged. "It was the Camera Guards. I know that a fact."

"You're smarter than you look," Jungkook said with a laugh.

You gave him a glare. "Ha ha, very funny."

"What did they do to you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "They have to punish you someway before you get back to the Camera Room."

"I don't know," you said, getting curious yourself. "I don't remember anything out of the ordinary."

You suddenly heard a door open. Your head snapped towards the sound of it, turning to the left. You never knew there was a door there, but you saw it slide open, revealing a guy, most likely one of the Camera Guards. Your greeting mood turned down, it forming into hatred. Jungkook had gone silent in front of you.

"The girl is awake," the guy said, raising an eyebrow. He was slowly making his way over to you, seeming to be intimidating. You weren't giving up that easily. "I see you made friends with the guy over there."

"Leave her alone," Jungkook growled at the man, his demeanor suddenly turning to something deadly. "You had no right to touch her."

The Camera Guard gave a dry laugh. He stopped next to your chair, leaning against it with one hand. You could feel his hand press against your back. "Protecting the girl, eh? What a hero," the Camera Guard seethed.

Jungkook started struggling against his restraints. "Don't touch her."

"Funny how you say that." The Camera Guard suddenly grabbed your chin harshly, pulling up so that you two could make eye contact. He grinned down at you. "That's exactly what I'm going to do."

Your eyes widened. You knew exactly what he was implying.

"Get away from me!" you screamed at him, trying to pull your chin out of his grip. He wouldn't let go.

"I thought it would be more enjoyable for someone to witness," the Camera Guard said, a sly grin on his face. "Don't you think, dear?"

"You're sick!" Jungkook yelled at him. 

The Camera Guard snapped his head towards Jungkook, his eyes going angry. "You keep your damn mouth shut. You have no part in this."

You . . .
A) Keep your mouth shut.
B) Struggle.
C) Wait for the right moment to attack.

Start: 12.03.2018
End: 19.03.2018

Choose wisely . . . ~