A/N and Sneak Peek

I'm sorry, guys. I feel like I have let you all down. Last night I was laying in bed and realizing how much of a stressful and long week I've had. I've barely gotten time to write. I feel like I have been slacking off, and I feel horrible about doing that.

I'm sorry I never got anything done. I feel horrible. I'm listening to "Sea" right now, and this is making me want to cry. I promise next week I'll have a chapter up. I'm still going to be active on here and I'll post a new chapter for Blood Stained Roses Friday because I have a chapter saved ahead of time. I hope all of you can understand.

As an apology, I'd like to share a sneak peek for a new book coming out in the future called "Monitor." I hope you all like it. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

You flopped down on the bed, your face going into the mattress. It suddenly smelled like a mix of you and Jungkook. Your hot breath warmed the sheets below you, burning your face. You didn't care. You just let your arms feel the blanket, your hair sprawled around your head.

You heard Jungkook laugh as the door clicked closed. You could imagine him loosing his tie as he always did, his shining brown eyes staring down at your silly manner. His lips must have been pulled into one of his smiles that made your day light up. "You live such a rough life."

You gave a muffled laugh into the sheets. "I sure do."

You felt his hand land on the small of your back, his body weight sinking down next to you. His hand slightly massaged that area on your back. It felt heavenly against your strained muscles. You had been feeling stressed for the past week. The feeling of his hand massaging your back was amazing.

"How do you think today went?" you heard Jungkook murmur to you, his soft voice flowing into your ear. You could imagine his face falling at the tone of his voice. You suddenly felt sad to not hear his goofy manner like he always kept up. For awhile now, he had been becoming more serious around you. Now was a serious time in your lives that caused for serious measures.

You gave a small sigh, picking your head up from the bed. You look at him, pushing your hair out of your face. His doe eyes stared at you, seeming concerned. You hated to see him like this. You hated what life had given the both of you. You hated what you had to face everyday, but it was for the best of you two.

You pushed yourself up from the bed, pushing your hair to your back. You could feel a frown on your face. You looked him straight in the eyes when you sat next to him, your hand falling against his bicep. Your lips were pursed.

"All we can hope for today is that it went well," you said quietly, nodding your head a little. That sounded correct. "There's no need to get worked up from what has already been done."

Jungkook nodded along with you, looking down at his lap. You felt his hand land on your lower thigh, feeling the exposed skin from your skirt. He looked like he was trying to collect his thoughts. "You're right. There's no need to dwell on the past."

You gave him a little smile, giving his arm a reassuring squeeze. You leaned your chin against the upper part of his arm since you couldn't reach his shoulder. "You did good today, anyways. Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

You saw a quick grin spread across his face. His hand fell away from your thigh, him standing up from the bed. You gave him a questioning look, wondering what he was doing. Before you could even think of what he was to do, it happened in a fraction of a second.

Your back suddenly hit the mattress, his hands pinning your hands to the sides of your head on the mattress. Your eyes widened as you looked up at him, his face meeting only inches away from yours. The sparkle in his eyes regained, that grin you loved coming across his face. He was up to no good.