9: Meeting Time

You go with Yoongi.

~~~~~

You had no clue how you got where you were.

You had just followed Yoongi along his trail in the corridors of the Underground. You tried your best to keep your footsteps quiet, looking around for cameras. You couldn't seem to find any, though. That was odd. Maybe Yoongi was guiding you a way with few cameras. He did seem to know where he was going. It was a useful trick.

Finally, the two of you came to a door at the end of a hall. You peeked around. No one was there. It was just you and Yoongi. You felt a bit at ease, but the Underground was not for someone to take easy at. You turned back to Yoongi, watching him carefully.

You watched him kick the door gently two times with his toe, then stepped back. You looked at the door with curious eyes, waiting for someone to open the door. It took a few moments before the door opened to a crack, someone's head popping through.

It was a young man, his hair a light blond color. He had a small nose, pink plump lips. You were taken back by his appearance, obviously looking like he had some sort of mean resting face. He was shorter than Yoongi, but taller than you. He was definitely someone would fall in love with at first sight. He was a definite attractive person. 

"Jimin, I got her," Yoongi said, stepping up towards the door. He motioned back towards you, almost like he was showing you off. So, the guy's name was Jimin. "Let us in."

Jimin stepped aside from the door, opening it with him. You watched Yoongi slip into the room with ease, obviously wanting you to follow him. You were shocked for a second before following him into the room.

The room was small, it dark and dank, a pipe in the corner dripping water from the ceiling. It looked like it hadn't been used in years. A bed was in the corner, cleaning supplies in some corners. The light would flicker from time to time, causing you a bit of anxiety.

Now that you had stepped into the room, there had been six guys in there, not including you and Yoongi. Your eyes settled on no one other that Namjoon, who was standing in the middle of the room, his arms crossed over his face. The cut on his cheek was the same as ever.

Next, your eyes fell on Jungkook. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, giving you a grin. His black hair was a bit ruffled, his doe eyes sparkling. You watched him get up from the bed, making his way towards you. He looked happy to see you.

"Welcome to the team, Y/N," he said, stopping in front of you. He slung an arm around your shoulders, pulling you into a side hug. You smiled up at him, giving a grin of your own. It was good to see him again after that painful time you had only just witnessed at least twenty-four hours ago.

"I see you met Jungkook," Namjoon said, flicking his eyes up to look at the ebony haired man hugging you. He seemed a bit angry, almost like he was on edge.

You looked around at the other men in the room. There was three others you didn't recognize. There was one with black hair as well, plump lips, giving you a harsh look. There was another that seemed ethereal, somewhat of a hazel color for his hair. There was also another that had an oval shaped face, black hair sticking up in a messy way. You realized all these men were way more prettier than you. 

"Who are these guys? Why did you bring me here?" you asked, looking around at all the guys. You settled on each one, searching their face for some sort of answer. They all just stared, like you were some piece of trash that didn't belong.

"First off, introductions," the man with the black hair and plump lips said. He stepped away from the wall he was leaning against, reaching a hand up to run it through. "I'm Jin."

"Taehyung," raised the hand of the hazel hair one. He didn't look like he was in any mood for talking. He leaned his hip against the wall, looking at you with a death look.

"I'm Hoseok," said the raven black haired one with an oval shaped face, giving a nod at you. He sat on the bed, looking up with you with some sort of reassuring smile. 

"I'm Jimin," said Jimin, coming around to stand next to Namjoon. You almost wanted to laugh to see his height compared to Namjoon's towering state.

"And you obviously know the rest of us," Namjoon said, giving a slight nod. He scanned the eyes of each of the men, seeming to count them all one by one. "You and Jungkook seem pretty familiar with each other, though."

"I just met her with the Camera Guards," Jungkook said, giving your shoulders a squeeze.

"Why did you bring me here?" you said, giving a cold stare at Namjoon. "Do you really want me killed at this point."

"I thought you were up for rebellion," Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows in question.

You remained silent.

Namjoon gave a sigh. "I'll give you a choice of what you want to hear first. Do you want to know where we're going, what's happening, or what we're trying to accomplish?"

You choose . . . 
A) Where you're going.
B) What's happening.
C) What you're trying to accomplish.

Start: 16.03.2018
End: 23.03.2018

Choose wisely . . . ~

Control Room - BTS [ON-HOLD] (Choose Your Own Adventure AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें