12: Shooting Time

You stop and shoot your gun at one of the people.

Seeing Jungkook on the ground, you suddenly had the complete understanding of what was happening. There was not another thought in your mind of what you had to do. You had to save your only friend you had made in years.

You stopped in your tracks, your eyes searching over your gun. You saw the tiny button Hoseok had pointed out to you. You bit your lip, a bit hesitant, but you pushed the button three times, then aimed.

You pointed to a guy that was getting really close to Jungkook. You sucked in a breath, then let the gun release, a pop coming into the air, filling your ears up.

The guy bounced back, falling to the ground. His chest instantly had a hole within the shirt, it growing in size. His skin looked like it was boiling, cysts bubbling up. Your jaw dropped at the sight, your eyes widening. The man was screaming, seeming to be in total pain. You just did that.

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing? Run!" Jungkook screamed at you. You looked to see him trying to crawl over to his gun for some sort of protection. You saw him limping on his arm, seeming to be in pain as he went along. Your hands shook, your body in shock.

"Y/N, RUN!"

You decided to follow Jungkook's orders. You spun on your heel, taking off to where the other guys had gone to. You didn't want to leave Jungkook, but your mind was muddled with thoughts, them too fast to comprehend.

As you sprinted down the hall, you could hear pops in the air. You ran faster than you ever had in your life, terrified. You could hear the other guys' footsteps off in the distance, pounding against the floor. You launched yourself as far as you could go down the corridors, trying to forget the horrifying fate behind you.

You saw Jin's back once more, understanding that you were catching up. Your legs burned from running, but you tried your best to sprint as fast as you could. Jin was getting closer to you, but you could hear footsteps falling behind you guys. Someone was catching up, but you didn't think it was Jungkook.

Turning another corner, you saw something that surprised you. Namjoon had a doorway open, the guys filing in one by one into it. You were growing close to it as Namjoon held it open for Jin to go through. Your body was shaking under the stress and adrenaline that pumped through your veins. You weren't sure you heart could take much more of this. 

Jin finally got through the door, which meant only you had to go through. Namjoon started calling out to you. "Come on! Let's go!"

"Shut the hell up!" you yelled back at him, your voice only coming out in a heave for a breath. 

As you came to the door, you slowed your running, but as you did, you felt like your legs were about to collapse. Your eyes closed for a moment, trying to collect your thoughts. As you broke into the room, Namjoon seemed to push your inside, which was probably only your imagination, and you tumbled to the floor, your knees and hands giving out on you as you hit the floor.

You groaned, turning onto your back, laying there on the floor, your lungs trying to catch a breath. Your face pulsed something fierce, your body shaking with a mighty force. You never knew you could run that fast for such a long time in your life. Did you have a panic attack as well as you ran? You weren't sure.

You heard muffled voices, but you couldn't make them out. You could only hear one thing talking over and over again in your mind; Where's Jungkook? That's all you could hear in your head, multiple voices saying it. Your mother's, your father's, your old friends', everyone you once knew asking where Jungkook had gone. You didn't think he had it where you were.

You couldn't seem to catch a breath. Your head was becoming foggy, your lungs not able to breathe properly. You couldn't swallow down the saliva in your mouth, sweat dripping down the side of your head. You couldn't get a grip on what you were feeling. Your body was numb, your feet not even there. The cool ground felt good against your feverish skin, but that wouldn't help you at all.

You felt two fingers place themselves on your pulse point below your jaw. You reached out with a shaky hand, grabbing the person's wrist. You shoved it away, but you heard laughter erupt from around you.

A foot kicked your side, a muddy voice coming into your waterdowned ears. You couldn't make out what they said, but you could hear the tone; this was Namjoon. You frowned as you gasped for breaths, not paying any attention to the man in charge.

A hand slowly slipped under your torso, pulling it up. As they did, your head went with them, but they laid your back down, your head now on someone's thigh. You reached over, grabbing their wrist in your hand, not wanting to let go.

"I'm . . . not . . . getting up . . ." you heaved, trying to swallow down the spit in your mouth. It wasn't going so well.

Another tap with a foot against your side. You could make out this voice this time. "You need to."

You peered your eyes open, seeing Hoseok's face over you, but the other guys peered down at you, seeming to watch your messy state. You frowned at all of them. 

"Where's Jungkook?" you gasped, gripping Hoseok's wrist tighter.

"He's gone, Y/N," Namjoon said, his voice still a mumble in a cloud. "We won't see him again."

You tell them . . .
A) "We have to go back."
B) "Let's just go."
C) "He's still alive."

Start: 14.05.2018
End: 21.05.2018

Choose wisely . . . ~

Also, it's comeback season, muffins. Get ready for the good stuff. Four days left. Good luck.~