13: Begging

Refresher: since Jungkook got shot, he was left behind. And also, since some of you guys can't choose between going to get him or to say that you know that he is alive, you guys get this answer:

You tell them, "We need to go get him."

You were so exhausted as you murmured out those words, that it didn't even sound like you were speaking. It just sounded like you were hissing out your opinion, sweat dripping down the side of your face as you did. 

"No, we're not," Namjoon said through your fogged ears. He stared down at you with cold stone eyes, not even a hint of remorse hidden in them. "I'm not risking any of our lives just for some little mishap."

"He's not a mishap!" you cried out. Your fingers curled into the ground below you, your hand slowly pushing you up to bring you up to see all the guys staring at you. Your heart rate started up again in your chest, feeling like it was going to explode. You swallowed it down. "Jungkook has to be alive. We need to go back."

You felt Hoseok's hand land on your shoulder from behind you. You peeked behind you, looking to see him looking sad, but he also came across as accepting. "Y/N, just drop it. We're not going back."

"We have to," you murmured, still trying to catch your breath. You turned back to Namjoon, feeling all eyes on you. "Namjoon, please. Just let us go back."

Namjoon stared at you for a moment, then gave a sigh. He motioned with his hand for you to stand up. "Come on. We need to keep going or they'll catch us."

"But Namjoon--" you started to protest.

"I'm not going back into that damned place," Namjoon snapped at you. "Either get up and follow us or go find Jungkook on your own. I doubt you'll even survive the next twenty-four hours."

Your lips pursed at the sound of Namjoon's belief in you. You reached up, running a hand through your hair. You shook off Hoseok's hand on your shoulder, then started to stand up. "Bastard," you muttered under your breath.

You saw Namjoon about to retaliate at you, but Jin placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it tightly. Namjoon turned towards him, shaking his hand. "Namjoon, leave it."

Namjoon snapped his jaw closed, glaring down at you. You glared back. 

"Where are we going, Joon?" Yoongi spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest. A thick awkwardness hung in the air, enough to almost choke on. You wanted to laugh at it for some reason.

"That way," Namjoon said, pointing ahead of all of you. You looked to see a hallway that was dimmed, red lights along the sides of it. You never realized it, but the place you were in now was covered in red lights. Everyone's eyes glistened in them, like they were some sort of mythical animal. "That way is our way out."

"Where does it go to?" you said, sucking in a breath. Your breathing was starting to calm down now, but you were still wheezing for a gasp of air. Your arms were sweaty, the chilly air staining them.

"Out of this place," Namjoon answered plainly. "Somewhere that we can be free from this place."

"Then let's start going," Jin said, pushing his way through, starting off down the red hall, his shadow being casted along the floor. You looked at all the guys, and they all started filing in after him. It was funny at how much they all trusted each other in a place like this. You wondered how they all met.

You were the second to last one to follow. You were behind Jimin as you went, Namjoon going behind you. You felt a bit angry to be that close to Namjoon. You were still pissed about Namjoon not going back for Jungkook. You wanted to have Jungkook back. He was the only one you had trusted so far. You didn't want to see him gone.

You were starting to think of what they would do to Jungkook. Torture? Killing him? Putting him as slave labor? The options were endless, and each made your stomach turn at the sound of it. You wanted to wince at each option, thinking of how much it would hurt, but you had a sneaking suspicion that they were going to keep Jungkook alive. You didn't want to face that fact, but you felt like something horrible was going to happen that would have a huge toll on Jungkook.

The presence of Namjoon behind you wanted you to turn around and punch him. You were angry at him for letting you leave behind Jungkook. Jungkook wanted you to keep running, but you felt like this was Namjoon's fault. A search party could easily be made to save your new friend. It would be risky, but you could get Jungkook back. You wanted Jungkook back. He was now your best friend in forever, and you didn't want to lose him like you did with your other friends.

Jimin suddenly stopped in front of you. In reaction, you stopped, but peeked around his body to see all the other guys stopped, a fork in the road. Your eyes turned to slits. 

"Hey, Joon," Yoongi yelled from the front of the line, "where do we go?"

Namjoon's hand landed on your shoulder, making you freeze. You turned to see him looking at the fork in the road, studying with his eyes carefully. "I don't know . . . "

Your suggest . . .
A) Go left.
B) Go right.

Start: 21.05.2018
End: 28.05.2018

Choose wisely . . . ~

Also, little muffin, Outro: Tear is my new anthem because I love anything the rap line creates. I thought at the beginning of it, it was so slow and nice, I thought I was going to cry, but then it turned into this hardcore rapping song, and I love it. Just thought I would let you guys know my opinion. Anyways, thank you and Happy Choosing! <3

ALSO THE BBMAS. OMG!!!