6: The Right Moment

You wait for the right moment to attack. 

"Do whatever you want to me," Jungkook blurted out to the Camera Guard, struggling against his restraints. You could see the smallest amount of blood trickled out of his wounds. "Just leave her alone."

You looked up at the Camera Guard for a second. You saw him bite his lip, seeming to think. He looked like he was trying to decide on what to do. You swallowed as you saw him, give a small nod to himself. "I'm involving the both of you in something."

"I said to leave the girl out of this."

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" the Camera Guard snapped at Jungkook, his eyes burning a hatred fire at him. "Leave your damn mouth shut so I can talk to the girl for a moment!"

You saw Jungkook snap his jaw shut, anger still inside him.

The Camera Guard turned towards you, his hand on your back trailing up, going across your shoulder, then grabbed your chin firmly. He made you look directly into his eyes. "How would you like to have a tattoo?"

Your eyes widened a bit, shocked to hear such a mild punishment. "Uh . . . "

"A flower one? A symbolism one? Tell me your opinions."

"Is this a trick?" you managed to spit out, giving him a confused look. "This has to be some trick."

The Camera Guard shook his head. "Nope. Tell me what kind of tattoo you want."

"An ankh cross," you spit out, barely thinking about what you were saying. The idea just popped into your head out of no where. "I want an ankh cross."

The Camera Guard looked confused at your request. "A what?"

"I read about it once," you said, looking up at him. You could feel the remembrance tickling in the back of your mind. "It was used in the Egyptian world."

"I have no clue what the hell you're talking about," the Camera Guard said, still looking confused. His hand released your chin, his head turning to Jungkook. "What do you want? Some weird symbol like her?"

"He'll get a djed pillar," you said, a smile starting to form on your face.

"Y/N, what the hell are you talking about?" Jungkook said, giving you the same look as the Camera Guard. 

"Trust me," you said, giving him a smile.

"Fine!" the Camera Guard said, taking a step away from the two of you. "I'll go get the equipment set up. Don't go anywhere."

You watched as the Camera Guard hurried out of the white room, the door opening in front of him magically. You watched as he stepped out, leaving Jungkook and you back in the room, watching his trail dissipate behind him like he was never there.

Jungkook turned back to you. "What the hell did you just make me get on myself?"

"It stands for strength and stability. And you're welcome," you said, leaning back in your chair. A wash of relief encased you. You would get out of that torture for now. A tattoo seemed better than it. Even though it was frowned down on in the community, it was better than getting raped.

Jungkook gave a short, halfhearted laugh. He shook his head at you. "Leave it up to the brainiac girl to get us tattoos."

"Better than you watched that guy torture me," you said, pointing with your head to the imaginary door. "I'd rather have a needle stabbed through me repeatedly than to have that."

"What does your tattoo even mean anyways?"

"Life," you said with a shrug, giving a slight grin. "It's a pretty symbol with a simple meaning. Besides, I thought it would look good, even though no one would like it."

"Well, I'll like it," Jungkook said, giving you a smile. You watched his tongue reach under his lip, touching the dried blood on it. He pulled it back into his mouth. 

"Thank you," you said, jutting your chin up with a smile. "You're a very kind human being."

Jungkook thought for a minute, giving a sigh. He leaned his head back, looking at the ceiling. "I never thought I would make a friend like this."

"Our friendship is concealed by a tattoo."

"That's from the damn thousands of years ago!" Jungkook yelled, giving a laugh with it. He turned his head up to see you, his brown eyes shining. "You are something else, I swear."

"Well, I'm sorry on my little soul that lived years ago and was interested in the past," you said, giving back the grin that Jungkook was giving you. Besides the near tortured experience, you were having a fun time talking to Jungkook. "I thought it would be cool to remember my childhood."

"By getting a tattoo on me?"

"And me," you said, blowing a strand of hair out of your face.

"You're going to get me killed," Jungkook said with another laugh.

"You almost killed yourself," you countered, looking at his abdomen that was cut with the bloody lacerations. It was still sticky with fresh blood. "With that much blood loss and bruising, you could be easily dead right now."

"But I'm still standing."

"This is true."

"Could you please help me not get killed, though?" Jungkook asked you, raising an eyebrow. His hair fell into his eyes. "I don't want to die this easily."

"Of course. That's why we're getting tattoos. You know, for the strength and stability?" You could imaginably tap yourself on the side of your head, seeming to mention your brain. 

"I hate you so much," Jungkook said, a grin on his face as he shook his head. "I hate that you're this smart."

A suddenly bang on the side of the room sounded, causing you to jump. A voice rang throughout the room. "Both of you be quiet!"

You turned to Jungkook, raising an eyebrow.

You . . .
A) Keep talking.
B) Stop.
C) Tell them to screw off.

Start: 19.03.2018
End: 26.03.2018

Choose wisely . . . ~

Also, go look up the tattoos. I'm into Egyptology, so they're pretty cool.