8: Intruder

You interrupt the man by asking him who he was.

"Who are you?" you hissed through the darkness, your heart on the verge of exploding. Your fingertips trembled a little, gripping the sheet below you. Your hair fell into your face slightly since you had taken it out when you had gone to bed.

The man looked at the door with suspicion. He was trying not to get caught. "My name was once Yoongi." His eyes were never on you.

You were confused by his words. "Once?"

He turned to you, his focused eyes looking like he was a bit angry. That must have been his usual expression. "I have no name now. They," he emphasized, pointing his head to the door, "stripped me of it."

You just gave him a confused look, not understanding yet getting what he was saying. You guessed the Camera Guards took your name away as well from them always calling you "you" and "girl." You doubted they knew any names down here.

"If you don't mind, please get out," you sighed, your heart starting to slow down a little. You didn't think this guy meant any harm. "I was trying to sleep."

The man just stared at you for a moment. "What's your name?"

Making more friends. Just great. "My name is Y/N. Now, get out."

"Do you know Namjoon?"

You stopped in your tracks at those words.

You gave him a stare for a second, blinking a few times. Your jaw slightly opened to say something. "How do you know him?"

"He told me to come find you."

Your heart was starting to speed up again, your head racing with thoughts. Mindlessly, you got up from the bed. The cold air hugged at your bare arms. "What did he say?"

The man gave you a slight smile. "You're excited."

"Did he find a way out?" you said quietly, looking up at the camera. There was no red light flashing. You were safe for now.

"He wants you to meet some people," the man said, nodding his head towards the door. "It's important."

You bit your lip for a second, thinking. After a few seconds, you shook your head. "I'm not going out there. I don't want to get in trouble."

"From what I hear, you're one for rebellion. What makes you think that?"

"I just have a bad feeling." You were right. You had a sinking feeling in your stomach. You couldn't seem to rid of it. "I've already gotten in trouble once today. I got a tattoo from it. I can't go back."

A smile started to form on Yoongi's lips once again. "So, you're the girl that Jungkook found."

Your eyes widened. "You know Jungkook?"

"Oh, sweetheart, I know him alright."

That was your breaking point. You hurried over to your boots, putting them on your feet. Your fingers were fumbling as you laced up the strands. You forgot about your panic attack. You were now focused on what seemed like a better option. You were going to get out of here.

"I thought you were afraid of going out there."

You peeked your eyes up at the slender man, giving a shake of the head. An involuntary smile formed on your lips. "I just chose not to. Now that you brought Jungkook into this--"

"Do you like Jungkook?"

"As a friend." You laced up the last boot in a hurry. "Jungkook is a good friend. I was just surprised to hear Jungkook was with Namjoon on this."

"We have five more men," Yoongi said, leaning against the door as he watched you stand up. "You're going to meet them."

You paused for a second, sitting on the edge of the bed. You were starting to reconsider. This wasn't a good idea. You didn't want to get tortured again. You had no one to save you if you did. You didn't want to take that risk. What could you do?

You either . . .
A) Stay behind.
B) Go with.

Start: 09.04.2018
End: 16.04.2018

Choose wisely . . . ~ 

And thanks, guys. It really means a lot to me that you let my shit get together. I'm going to keep trying to keep my updates frequent. Thank you all for your support. And when this comes out, I'm sure I'll get 1K views on it. Thank you for that! Happy Living! <3