Prolog

I struggled. Moved from the left to the right side. Suddenly I felt a touch on my head and could hear a voice. I tried to open the eyes but I couldn't. "Ragini mam" I struggled, till I felt something wet on my face. With a scared expression I got up and looked around. "Ragini mam, it was a nightmare." She touched my head and tried to relax me. "I... I saw it again Gheeta..." I touched my wet face and started to scream. "MAM!" I looked at her and saw how she hold a tablet in her hand and ran to me with a very serious face. She was calm and composed in these minutes. She hold my both hands and tried to calm me down. "Take your tablet. It will help. Slowly..." I just took it and looked all the time around. I was scared, breathed in and out. I could sense that my breath was unregular. "Calm down..." I took the glass of water and drank it. "Relax... Just a nightmare." I looked at her and nodded. "thank you Geetha." She smiled lightly. It was completely dark in the room but still felt how she quitly stood up and took the glass. "Don't say thanks Ragini mam, please. We're friends." I tried to smile normally but I failed. "You should stop calling me Mam. It's damn irritating." I heard a laugh from her. "I'll try my best." There was a silence. "Sleep very well, you have a lot of time." I nodded in the darkness. I heard how she went away and closed the door behind her. I stood up and looked at the digital clock.
2 AM. I breathed in and out. I went to the balcony and stood there, watched the nightlife of the city. I remembered it. The nightmare. I just winced thinking about it. I put my hands behind my neck and leaned a little bit back and stood there for a while. Forgot the time.

I was in the bathroom and looked at the mirror and saw me there. My reflection. I saw a tired woman, with dark circled undereyes, dry lips, disheveled hair. I opened the faucet and waited until ice-cold water ran and washed my face. after drying my face I went back to my bedroom. I looked around and smiled sarcastically. I was alone. All alone. No one else.
I truly thanked Geetha for being there for me and tried to sleep without thinking of the nightmaire but it wasn't a nightmare. It was all truth. It all happned in front of my eyes. Just in front of my eyes like a bad movie. A milli second and all shattered in seconds. Just in seconds. Without my knowledge I started to cry quietly in this night as always where I couldn't find a safe place from it all.