Chapter 9

I opened the bag and took the things out. The first one was a simple beautiful bunch of flowers.
I took the next thing out and there was chocolate, exactly it was Rocher, beautifully wrapped in a golden paper. Slowly I took the next present and was quite stunned. There was a neckpiece with sapphire diamond. I touched the piece and was literally stunned, didn't know what to do.
My first ever present. Quite a strange feeling to know that someone was thinking about me and still I didn't like it. It was ages that i got a present. It was from my parents, a beautiful bicycle that I always wished to have. It was a a present for my 5th birthday. A simple dark blue bicycle.
I placed the present away and stared st the necklace piece, that was giving me a quite strange feeling. I closed it away and concentrated to other works.

"Masha, is everything ready?" I was in a very gorgeous white long gown without shoulders. I had my hair in a simple braid that was fixed in a bun. I made sure that I wore my Small diamond set.
"Say to everyone that i want everything to be perfect. "Sure mam." I nodded and went away to the other side.
I turned slowly slowly around when I heard a voice calling my name. I saw Mr Laksh Maheshwari coming forward to me. I tunes completely to him and waited till he was in front of me. "Hello Ms Gadodia, how are you?" "I'm good Mr Laksh Maheshwari. How are you?" "Seriously, I'm pretty nervous." He didn't lie. He was looking here and there still trying to hold his eyes on me but failing it many times. He played with his hands and tried to be calm.
"Calm yourself Mr Laksh Maheshwari." He nodded and looked at me for a while. I nodded slowly and turned away as Masha came to me to sign a document. "Mr Laksh Maheshwari, I hope your models are ready. My models are ready." He nodded. "Why not? They have to be ready and you look simply stunning today Ms Ragini Gadodia." He was staring at me and smiled at me while my eyes turned big and shocked.
"Th...thanks... Mr Laksh Maheshwari."
That was completely new. It was really new. No one said this to me just my designer, but no one else. I was stunned and shocked at the same time. "Yes, I wanted to say thank you." "For what?" He was looking at me while I tried to find good words, another new think that I have to recollect. "Thank you for your precious presents, Mr Laksh Maheshwari." His eyes lightened up and a smile popped up on his lips. "Glad that you liked it Ms Gadodia." I nodded slowly as he was staring at me. "Masha, let everyone with the ticket inside. Make sure that this happens very fast." I went away letting Mr Laksh Maheshwari all alone there.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!" I was sitting in the first row beside Mr Laksh Maheshwari. "In the name of Ms Ragini Gadodia, tycoon of the fashion industry, and Mr Laksh Maheshwari, the owner of the Maheshwaris fashion company." Everyone clapped and after a while it got again silent. "May the ramp walk week start with this topic. It's all about Mangalyam with a touch of simplicity. We're showing the first collaboration of these two companies. May the ramp walk start!"
I looked at all the models and the collection of us and theirs. I was completely impressed how well it was going. Everyone clapped as the last last two models came and finished the ramp walk.
"And now ladies and gentlemen without wasting time we would like to call me Ragini Gadodia and Mr Laksh Maheshwari on stage." I stood up and saw how he waited for me. We went together to the stage. He showed his hand as we came to the stairs and waited for few seconds. I hesitated for few seconds but few seconds later I placed my hand without my knowledge on his. He smiled at me and helped me the stairs up. We were both on the stage and were waiting to give us the microphones.
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." Applauses. "Thank you for coming here and enjoying the ramp walk. We hope truly that you love our both collection with the topic mangalyam with a touch of simplicity. We truly hope to see you all tomorrow with a very new topic." Applauses.
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. First of all thank you for joining us in this great event the ramp walk. We truly thank you. I would like to tell about the collection mangalyam with a touch of simplicity. Why did we choose it? Why just that? Easy. Marriage will always take place, but the always complaining brides that these attires are so heavy... so new thing we're doing it easier and much lighter and simple." he waited few seconds. "I should really thank Ms Ragini Gadodia for accepting this all,so all the thanks belongs to her." I looked at him and saw that he was already looking at me. I nodded with a very small smile.
The ramp walk was finally over and the visitors went out of the hall. The last few talked to me or to Mr Laksh Maheshwari. I went away from all these people and went the stairs up where the big balcony was. I looked at the bright stars and was lost in this. I had a flashback right in front of my eyes.

"Twinkle twinkle little stars..."
"CHOCOLATE!"
"What?! Pratik, stop it." He nodded with a grin.
"Twinkle Twinkle little stars..."
""SUGAR COTTON!"
"Wh..?! PRATIK!" I stood up and started chasing him. He was running away from me and with lots of efforts I could catch my little brother. "What a bad person you are." I pinched his ear with joke and heard him laughing. "You should cry!" I told him kiddingly. "You'll never hurt me." I stopped doing it and made him to look at me. "I love you Pratik."