Chapter 18

"I think we should do a relax day." Ragini was looking up to me and placed her very popular Mac away. "We have three days till the ramp walk starts. I don't want anything to go wrong..." she looked down and showed me the newspaper.
"I'll just read it:

The saved tycoon

The tycoon Ms Ragini Gadodia saved by the son of Mr Durga Prasad Maheshwari, Mr Laksh Maheshwari.

The evening started perfect for the very well known Indian tycoon Ms Ragini Gadodia. The very latest news was that she partnered up with the new boss Mr Laksh Maheshwari who took the company over.
Completely awestruck are the Singaporeans as they heard about the arrival of the tycoon. The excitement was of course very high.
Her two ramp walks should be in two different districts of Singapore, so the sources.
The night started so well. The ramp walk was a hit. They after party should be a beautiful ending but everything turned head over heels. A person tried to shoot at the tycoon but fortunately who got saved by Mr Laksh Maheshwari who got injured on his arm. For the bravery a big salute!
The police is enquiring about this case to find out the culprit. The police didn't want to say much more as the enquiry goes on.
We hope to see the net ramp walk but without any disturbances, problems and wish them all the best.

Chandra Kaur

"Hey you don't worry!" I went to her, sat in front of her and looked at her. "Everything will be fine. I've chosen a very good security team and they'll be doing it." She nodded and drank her green tea. We had our small conversation and made sure that we hadn't an always silence and it went pretty well. No awkward silence but a very calm and a very good conversation.

The day arrived. The second ramp walk in Singapore. I was really excited as this time she didn't want to happen anything to all of us. She made a strict plan that no one can enter the hall except the visitors,models, workers and the guests. She made sure that everyone got checked up after pistoles and more.
We had our entrance and had our speech and started the ramp walk. The models entered and made the ramp walk much beautiful. After the ramp walk we had an after party. All in all everything went perfect. Nothing happened to all of us.
I was guiding Ragini to the car and opened the door for her. She sat sat down. I went around the car and sat on the driver sat, put the engine on and started to drive. "Thank god, everything went fine." She looked at me and and agreed to it. "Now Mr Laksh Maheshwari, ne we can put the relax day. I could really need it." I looked at her and saw how she massages her palm. I grinned and nodded. "Yeah much needed." She nodded and we headed back home.
Slowly, without any hesitation I opened my eyes, rubbed them slowly and searched for the clock.
12am.
I listened to everything and didn't hear the voice of Ragini. I slowly got up and brushed my teeth, got into a cold shower. I came back out of the shower so fresh and had a perfect mood. I had right now so much positivity inside me. While going to the kitchen I whistled my favourite song and danced to it thinking that she was sleeping peacefully.
"Quite funny."
"Yeah!"
"Really."
I nodded and continued dancing and stopped abruptly. I looked up and saw from the corner Ragini, holding her mug with her green tea and a grin on her face.
"Achchaaa... I... actually... I thought you were sleeping." "Me? I think you can see it." She had a long white gown perfect for this beautiful weather and had a different braid. Her face was glowing slightly which made her looks so fresh.
"Leave it. Sit down. I'm sure you're hungry." I went to the dining table and got a call. As usual I put it on loudspeaker. "Laksh beta?" "Ma?" I started eating my my cornflakes. "How are you beta? What happened? I am so scared about you and her." I smiled slightly. "Maa Nothing happened. We're fine." I looked at her and saw how she was as lost in her own thoughts. "Maa what are you doing?" I tried to ablenken the topic which I did so quickly and easily. We talked like a hour when she said to me that she had to do some work and disconnected the call.
"These maas." I grinned and was about to get up as she talked to me. "No... not theses Maas. They just want the best. We are their souls. Without the soul... there's nothing perfect for a mother. The heart, the soul whatever is connected to a mother and her child or children. She could not bear to to loose her child. That's the same when it comes to the child." She looked up and smiled sadly. "If the child looses her mother the heart the soul won't work anymore like before." She smiled. "I mean of course the dad is also important the siblings... but sometimes a mother is for you everything. Like a father, a friend, a sister.... just everything." She smiled slightly and nodded. "True..." She looked at me and nodded slowly. I just did the same knowing that she was thinking about her mother.