Chapter 15

"This looks amazing Mr Laksh Maheshwari." I looked up at him while he nodded. "Indeed." We walked inside and went to the big hall were the ramp was fixed. "Great. They did a great job." He nodded, looked at me with a genuine smile.
"Hello Ms Ragini Gadodia and Mr Laksh Maheshwari." I gave our occasion Planer the hand and complimented how perfect the work of her and her team was. "Thank you so much mam. Great to hear it from your mouth." "I have to appreciate these kind of works. I want you to organise the second ramp walk." She looked at us and nodded heavily. "Of course mam. I will do it for sure." "I'll give you all the informations regarding to the ramp walk." "Sure mam." "Good." I gave her a smile and went away.
"Are you ready to see what I have today in store for you?" Marc, my stylist looked at me while his eyebrows moved up and down. "No Marc." "A beautiful saree. A simple yet glamorous saree. I still at for you two, both white but the on has a flower design." I looked at him, my eyes completely red and my anger on top. "How many times, Marc, I told you that..." "this is why I have two. The other one is completely white." I nodded heavily. "Good. I won't spare you if you get something coloured." "Of course." "Good." I touched my skin and nodded slowly in thoughts. "And the eyes this time dramatically?" "As you wish." He smiled at me and shook his head. "Okay."
He started working on my face putting the makeup on. He put me some dramatic eyes and the lips was in nude. Highlight were my dramatic eyes. I put the little earrings on and the very small necklace on. The other female artist draped me the white saree perfectly.
I looked at the mirror, saw my reflection and smiled. "Looks good."
I opened the door and went the floor and saw him on the other side. I went to him and observed him and absorbed him. I had to admit he looked hot and handsome in this black suit. His hair was styled freshly. He smiled at me and showed me his hand. I looked at him and nodded. I placed my hand on his warm hand knowing that nothing would happen to me. I was safe near him and I felt that it was right to hold his hand.
"Very gorgeous Ms Gadodia." He whispered slowly while my body went on zero my legs started falling down slowly. A strange feeling overcame me and to admit it I somehow liked it and hated it. How could he do that to me?
I looked at him slowly giving him a short answer. "You look today good." "That compliment made my night Ms Gadodia. It's a short and normal compliment but for me it's something huge." He stared at me for a while when we heard the anchor calling us. The night could start.
We made our entrance and heard everyone clapping. I looked at him and was happy, truly happy that he was here beside me.
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us in this great evening. The Ramp walk in Singapore. We are delighted about your presence and are really excited to show you our collection. The cooperation of the two most influential companies are here to show you all the new trends designs and collection. Have a great evening." Everyone clapped after I talked.
We went down and sat down. The ramp walk went completely fluently and perfectly. The event came near the end. Laksh went up and talked to all the guests on the microphone. "Thank you so much for taking your time to look at our collection. To make a smooth end we say welcome to the after party right behind the house. We'll be delighted seeing you all there. Thank you."
I stood up and waited for him. We went together to the garden talked to others. After a while Mr Laksh came back to me with a cocktail and gave it to me. "I think you need it right now." " Oh, thanks." I took the cocktail and drank it from it. We talked to each other and liked the company of each other.
After sometimes I wanted to place the cocktail away as Mr Laksh pulled me to him and i heard a loud bullet sound. I turned to the side where the sound came and I couldn't believe it was happening again. "Ragini!" He pulled me to him and started running into the house while I was just fixing my eyes straight forward, didn't know what to do. "RAGINI!" Another bullet sound and I started screaming while running inside, clutching my hands on his collar. I started shivering, didn't know what was happening all around me. "Again, it's happening again." "No nothing... calm down Ragini. I'm here with you don't worry." "no, it's again..." "Ragini, Nothing is happening to You look at me." He placed his hand on my cheek tried me to console me but I was determined. He shouted my name and shook me. I just looked into his eyes showed him with the fingers outside and got unconscious.