Chapter 8

"This looks good Mr Laksh Maheshwari." I was nodding and gave him the file back. "Thank you." I got up and went around the desk and saw how he stood up. "I want you to organise the ramp walk for this Saturday. I will do the other arrangements." "Sure." He smiled the last time and looked at me, while his eyes went down to my right hand.
"What happened?" "Nothing." He touched my hand and showed it to me where I had put the bandage. "This is nothing to you?" I had a fake laugh and got serious in the next second. "Really?" I freed my hand from his fist and looked in his eyes, being the bold badass Ragini Gadodia. "It's none of your Matters and business. You may go." He was quite shocked for few seconds but controlled himself and moved, for my sake, to me. I did the opposite and moved back. "Are you kidding me?" He was completely serious and moved much more closer till I could feel his warm breath in my nose. I took a step forward placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back.
"Don't dare to touch me Mr Laksh Maheshwari." He nodded and turned around and took a step to go but turned around. "You don't have to fear around me. You can tell me everything. Trust me."
I was staring him and followed him with my eyes how he went out of my cabine, letting me there alone with my thoughts.
Trust. Trust.
This word was no more in my dictionary. This was new for me. I could never trust anyone anymore and the so called trust was completely deleted in my mind. I actually didn't know what that was just a little bit.
There is one exception.
I always trusted myself and Geetha. No one else. I hated this word. I had always doubt and I was happy about this. I doubted at everyone in every single matter and this was actually good.
Maa thought me not to doubt every time just on the right time but I wasn't anymore like that. After that horrible incident that changed me and my thought.
I was the new Ragini Gadodia.
The very well known tycoon in this industry.
Everyone could say very nice that didn't mean that I would trust the person. I would never trust a person. Not my fashion partner Mr Laksh Maheshwari.
None.
And never.

"Geetha?" I could go home earlier and was sitting int he kitchen and drank a ice cold water and tried to relax me. "I'm coming." She smiled at me with her bright smile and cake forward to me. "How was your day?" "It was okay." "Really? What do... RAGINI!" She ran to me and held my hand and observing it. "What have you done?" I said nothing as I knew that it was unnecessary saying lies. "Ragini say it. Right now!" Still I tried it as always. "Nothing. I had just got hurt." She rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Liar! You won't learn it! Show it to me." "Yes mam." She was my little boss. I showed her my hand and she observed it and made sure that she put a complete new bandage. While putting the new bandage her eyes got wide. "Ragini? What is this?" She nodded her head in disbelief and put the bandage softly and made sure that I didn't feel any pain. After that she sat beside me and served me the food and helped me to eat. "Why are you doing like this?" I just shrugged and closed my eyes. I thought about him and was quite shocked that Mr Laksh Maheshwari behaved to me like this. No one behaved in front of me like this. I nodded in disbelief touched my hurting head and massaged it slightly hoping that this headache could go away. "Ragini, I think you should go and sleep. Go..." Geetha helped me up and went till I was in front of the door. I looked at her and she showed me with her head to go inside.
I defeated.

"Mam, welcome to our company." I nodded and entered the waiting room where I had my seat. I looked around, forgetting the time completely and heard few steps. I looked up and saw him entering the waiting room. As always, he had a warm smile on his face brightening someone's day. "Good Morning Ms Gadodia." He stretched his hand forward waited till I put my hand. I did it and nodded. "Please follow me." He went forward and we went to his cabine while he talked to me. "I had a small meeting with the staffs, sort for the delay." I nodded showed him that he should walk. He nodded and went to the cabine, opening the door and let me inside. "Please have your seat." I sat down and looked at Mr Laksh Maheshwari how he slowly sat down. I observed his movements, his body language and his mimics. I was a complete observer.
He asked me if I wanted something to drink and to eat but I denied. I already had my green tea. After a while he started talking to me about the ramp walk and showed few of their collection. This Saturday it was all about simplicity.
"These are the collection. Please have a look." He gave me the photo book and I looked at it. They had a theme called mangalyam, there is only the Color red. With different combinations and designs they caught the attention. I nodded and looked back to him.
"Seems really good." He has a bright smile and thanked me. "Glad that you like it." "Good... that's it?" "Yes." I stood slowly up followed him with my eyes as he got up and gave me his hand.
"Thank you for  coming here and having a look at our collection." „Very glad." He gave me a beautiful bag with few things. "I hope you take this small present." I stared at him didn't know what to do and slowly without my knowledge I took the bag and nodded slowly.
After ages, like ages, I smiled truthfully to a person, to a random person that made me astonished.