Chapter 3

* authors note: I will post every Saturday and Sunday one or two chapters happy reading*

"Mam finally you came here." He smiled at me and let me inside his stylist room. "Glad to see you again." A small smile popped up. "I Hope you have something that will look good on me." He nodded and called someone. "Ms Ragini, you'll get happy seeing this piece of art. Elegance, sensitive, a lot of sexiness and of course the real you." I nodded and looked up. She came inside with the dress. "I hope you like it mam." I nodded and looked back to the woman who was opening it.
The time went away and I was finally again at home the stress level in minimum. I was relaxed and took a hot bath. After the hot bath I finished the work and went slowly to sleep.
I boxed till I couldn't. The swaet was running down my face, the pulse was very fast and there I thought that the pulse was much louder than anything else. I looked up and saw what time it was. 4 AM, really early. I concentrated back to the punching bag and boxed. After a while I fell down and took few heavy breathes. It felt really good doing sports after a long time. I stood up and went to the weights. I took one and trained my both arms, after that a cardio workout. A full training that made me completely fit. No stress, full of power and a clear mind. This is what I loved about sports.
„Good moring Ragini." Geetha smiled at me and gave me a plate with the breakfast and a cup of green tea. "Morning and thank you." She smiled and sat also down. We had our breakfast and the little conversation about Geethas exams. "I think it's time for you to take the complete concentration only on your exams ." She looked up and nodded slowly. "Okay... but I want to do the work also at home." My eyes got wide and looked to her. "No Geetha. Nothing like that, I've already appointed a housekeeper for the next few months." "But..." "Nothing with but. Study is so important Geetha. Don't spoil it." She looked down to her plate back to me and nodded. "Okay." „Good." i smiled and touched her soft hand. "We'll see us in the afternoon. Should I drop you?" "No no. No need. I have a lot of time today." "Okay." I skied the last time at her and stood up and put the plate, the glass in the kitchen. I took my bag, went out of the house for anther day in the company.
"Welcome to the meeting. I want you all to know about the new project that the creativity team did. It would be great if we can make it real." I looked at everyone and they were focused listening to me. "Please habe a look at the upcoming project and that details. I want everything to be good as the last one but much better. I expect from you something. There shouldn't be any delay. Everything must be finished on 28th of July." Everyone Write something and looked back to me. "So what is the actual new project?" I looked at everyone. "The old yet new white." Everyone looked at the screen. "Be it traditionell or modern. I want you guys to Design few new looks and show it to the creativity team the ext step will take over the whole creativity team. The budget has of course a limit but be aware it must be all Naturell as always." Everyone nodded. I told few others points. "I don't want any complain. I hope you'll do as always your best. You may all go." Everyone went slowly out of the hall and I was there alone with Geetha. "Geetha..." "Yes mam?" "When is the next appointment?" She looked at the tablet and did something. After few seconds she answered me that the next appointment will be at 3 PM. "Good..." I stood up and went to my office room.
I was staring the busy loud city and couldn't believe that I was here for more than 10 years. I smiled sarcastically. No one knew about me. I was a person from many millions and from these millions I did not have anyone. I was a lonely person with dark side. I looked up and was completely lost at the beauty of the city but there in some little corner I knew there was the opposite. The dark side of the city Mumbai. I closed my eyes and again opened in seconds. It just made me to frighten more thinking about it. I shook my head, turned around, went to my desk and sat down where I worked.
3 PM. The next and last appointment of the day but I didn't hear anything. I looked at the screen where the surveillance video were and looked at it closely. I waited when I herd the phone ringing. I took up. "Mam, the last appointment, Ms D'souza is here." I looked at the clock and was calm enough to say to her that she should wait. I waited 20 minutes - she made me to wait for 10 minutes- and called Masha again to call the woman inside.
"Hello mam." She came to me with a very nervous yet beautiful smile. I gave her the hand and greeted her. "Namaskar." She followed me and she sat down after I did it. "I hope you love to wait." I bend forward placed my both hand on my desk, my grey shade appeared. "Mam... I am... sorry." "Don't utter. It's irritating." She got tensed and tried to calm herself. "I am really sorry that I am late." "I hope you know that you were late for more than 10 minutes. I hate late comer." I looked at her took my glass of water and drank it from there. „Discipline is important and that punctuality much more." I was looking at her continuously and I knew I frightened her. "The appointment is now at 3.30 PM because of you." I gave her a fake smile. I got up and looked at her. "So the appointment is over. I can't be so nice to shift all my work just of your delay. You can go." "But mam..." "I said get out." I looked at her with much hatred and crossed my arms.