Chapter 21

"The guy had on his right side of the face, right next to his eye and brow there is a tattoo." "Can you explain it?" The artist looked at me concentrated and waited till I started explaining.
We looked at the portrait and I was stunned. I saw the guy of earlier who kidnapped Ragini. "Yes this was him." "This is Karan. He's one of the most searched culprit." I turned around and saw the police officer looking at the portrait. "He's a very clever guy! We have to search at many places." "I'm ready." "Sir, we have to wait 24 hours." "I'll search alone. Just give me few places where I can search." "Sure."
I Was holding the piece of paper where four places were written down.
I went to my car and sat down in the seat and just stared at that paper. She can be everywhere. I knew that she was in danger. I had to find her.
I started the car and drove to the first place. I reached it and it was the red light. I searched all the time for the face I knew. Her big brown eyes. Her shiny long hair. Just everything. "Hey...." I looked at the woman looking at me with an intense look. It was all faked, I knew it but still it attracted a man and yet I didn't care all about this woman and passed away. I passed all the women trying to get closer to me and still searched for Ragini. After two hours I didn't find anything.
Not a single clue.
And not a Ragini.

I was heading to the second spot this time it was a forest right outlined of Singapore. I looked at the clock. 3AM.
I stopped the car ad took a water bottle poured the water on my face. I was tired, of course. Still I tried everything to search her. I looked at st the mirror and didn't see a car and started driving. Finally I arrived there and took a torch, a knife and my phone. I went out my car and looked around. I had to be silent. I had to find her. I didn't want to miss anyone. I wanted to catch every single guy who kidnapped her.
I got a call. "Mr Laksh Maheshwari, officer here." "Hello." "I had a look at the location and I don't know when you're going to the big forest but it's damn risky. You should not go alone." I looked up the sky. "Why officer?" "It's famous for its going forever lost! It's a very big forest even the specialist need help! If you want I will send a group of people who know the forest very well." "Officer I can do it in my own." "Sir please don't be stubborn." I was standing there and rolled my eyes. "What's so difficult?! I mean it's a forest. A big one." "Sir I understand that you want to find Ms Ragini Gadodia but this forest can only enter these people who can come out safely! And not you! And instead of searching Ragini Gadodia we have to search you! Please wait a half hour and let few people come with you. They kniw the forest better than themself and are special staff. They are polices and are trained very special."
I was hitting the ground and wanted to scream but controlled it. With much effort I answered the officer that I'll be waiting.
Time flew and I saw them coming towards me. They greeted me and we started entering the big forest and after a while I realised that the officer was right. It was horribly crazy! Everything looked the same. I thought that we walked in a circle but one of them denied it.
We went for at least two hours. Slowly I felt a pain in my foot and stopped walking. We needed a break. We sat down and drank water, discussed what we should do and how to safe Ragini. After we had our discussion we headed to the place. A big threehouse was placed. We observed the whole place and tried to create a plan. We found with a thermal canera out that there were three people walking and a person sitting there with another person. Without counting Ragini there had to be four people. I actually wanted to go inside quickly but got stopped by the men. "Don't do it Sir." I nodded and understood the risk and problem. We had to handle like a team.
We started walking very quitly to the threehouse. I had to be behind them. They had their guns ready and headed on. They showed with their fingers fee things and suddenly they broke the door. They screamed and showed them the gun.
"Drop the gun and leave her!" I went forward and saw her all lost in her thoughts. She looked horrible. She was looking g just straight forward and was lost in another parallel universe. "Ragini!"She came back to reality and was starring at me. Her eyes went big and a small smile curved on her lips. Her hands moved up and whispering a name. It was my name. She wanted to step but the kidnapper was holding her showing the gun on her head. "Do something and I'll split her head in pieces!"
In seconds I saw a gun on his head. "Do something and I'll split your head into pieces. Drop the gun." He started laughing and put the gun up and shooter twice into the air. I looked at Ragini and she was looking around. Her eyes blood shot red and completely scared. She started screaming while she put her both hands on her ears. I wanted to run to Ragini but I was stopped. The guy behind him shot in on his right arm pushed him to the ground and hold him. I knew everything was safe so I can to her and hold her tightly.
"Laksh..."
"I'm here don't worry Ragini..."
I hold her waist and we started walking but she failed. I just didn't say anything and started carrying her in my arms. She rolled completely placed her head on my chest and hold the collar saying all the time my name.