Chapter 28

I was chuckling while his eyes got wide. She tried to hide her shock but it was unnecessary.
"So new year is so close, tomorrow it's the last day of this year and you don't have any plans?" I moved my eyebrows up and down. I discovered her face and she was actually in her thoughts. Lost in her thoughts. I asked her once again and waved my hand infront of her. She came back to reality. "No. No plans for the new year. "Very good! Actually not good but arggh leave it." I took out an invitation card and gave it to her. "What's this?" "Every year we always do the New years party and this time you're a part of it and please Geetha will bee welcomed with open arms as well. We want you both to come to this year's party. Please." She was thinking about it. "Of course she will come." We both looked up and saw Geetha smiling at us while holding a tablet with two glasses of water. "Take it please." "Thank you. I took the glass of water and drank a little bit of it. I looked up to her. "Geetha? What are you doing here? It's 11.30 pm." She smiled and pointed to a window. "I just got up to drink some water and I looked outside and saw another person. Another person who talked to Ragini. So I just thought to say hello." "I'm pretty impressed." I grinned at her and was thanking her in my mind that she showed up. "Thank you so much." "Please call me bhaiya." Her eyes sparkled and with seconds she nodded like a child. "Of course!" I had a big grin on my face and looked back to Ragini. " Achcha, your duty is to show up to our party. Got it?" Before Ragini could say anything Geetha already screamed yes. I grinned like never before. "So ladies. Have a great night." I stood up and winked at them both just to make Ragini Gadodia, the tycoon, angry.

It was finally new year and I helped preparing the sets with the team. "Sir why are you helping?" I smiled and gave him the lights. "Why not? A great time before we head into the new year. Just enjoying the last few hours with helping you guys." He had a smile on his face and went away with the lights. We had a great time to decorate everything and the end result was just epic. "Thank you guys for helping. Have a great slide into the new year already."

"Laksh..." I looked around and saw maa coming inside my room. I had a smile and went to her. "Maa, you called me?" She smiled and nodded. "I wanted to look after you and wanted to look if you're ready." "You can see. I am ready to party." She laughed and touched my shoulder. "Beta, I have a question." "Yes ask me maa." "Is Ragini coming?" I laughed and nodded. "Of course maa, she's coming with her... hmm... sister Geetha." "Great." Her eyes sparkled like never before and before leaving she kissed my forehead. After she left my room I looked at the mirror and there I saw a man in a red velvet suit. My hair was perfectly styled. I think I was ready to go out. "Let's see, I'm looking forward to have great evening with you Ragini." I smiled and saw in front of me Ragini in a golden white saree sparkling like never before. Her smile appeared and her sparkling eyes were visible. I forwarded my hand and wanted to touch her but in seconds she faded away. I smiled and gave me a hit on my forehead.

"Uttara." "Laksh." I went to her and saw my big sister talking to the guests. She turned around when she heard me and waved her hand. "Uttara!" "Laksh, what's the matter?" "Uhmm... actually did you see someone?" She put a confused face on and stared at me. "Who Laksh?" I scratchedmy head and looked around. "Arggh leave it." I went away leaving a confused Uttara and concentrated on being nice to the guests.
After some time I heard Adarsh voice through the microphone. "Welcome everyone! It's great to see you all again on new years party. In just few hours we will head into the new year 2019!" Everyone clapped and cheered like never before and I did the same. There was a great give that excisted here and really, I loved it. "Please feel free to enjoy it here tonight." Again everyone clapped and the night could actually start.
"Laksh bhaiya." The voice was smooth yet strong. It was Geetha. I turned around and saw her her eyes surrounded with her black kajal. A smile appeared on her face, mine as well but a disappointment... Ragini was not here.
"Geetha, how are you?" "I'm good bhaiya. And you?" "I'm well. Great to see you but one person's missing." She grinned slightly and nodded slowly. "Achcha, searching for my sister. She'll come and meet you. I'm just here to say hi to you and meet all your friends and family." I laughed and nodded. "I understand. Okay let's start with my maa. Come let's go." I introduced Geetha to my maa, Uttara and Parineetha bhabi. They clocked initially and I had to leave as there was all about "women topic". Way to go!
I had taken my glass with Champaign and looked around and felt that it was happening. She was here. My eyes searched for her. At the entrance my eyes were fixed. Few seconds later she was entering gracefully the house. It was a kind of sparkle and initially I looked at her neck. It was the sets I presented her. I got happy and tried to be calm. I looked at her entire look. She wore a white satin Saree. With green stones on it. Her hair were waved and I was just awestruck to that woman. She was looking mindblowling and she knew it. Ragini walked in gracefully inside and saw me. Her eyes sparkled slightly and a small smile appeared on her face that made her face more to glow.

Hey my readers
I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time. I have so much stress at school and the last few exams are killing me. So please bear with me. I'll try my best to update a chap.
But I can promise you I'll not stop it in the middle. I'll continue till the book is over.
So with that I'll wish you all a great week and signing off till the next chapter
Your sincerely
Maha