Chapter 35

The sun was shining and the sunrays were inside my room giving the light and the warmth. I was still in my bed and was thinking about last night with Laksh. Everything felt so different and yet so strong.
Stop it Ragini! Sop thinking about him!
Haan right. I had to stop thinking about him!
"Ragini didi? Are you awake."
The door got opened and a beautiful Geetha came inside the room with my green tea. "Aree, Geetha, I'll come down, go." She grinned and nodded. She knew it as well. She kept aksing me like I was a culprit and she a detective. I could not lie to her. I told her and left few details out.
She went out of the room and left me alone in my room. As usual I got up brushed my teeth and had a shower. I wore my airy white dress and let my hair air dry. I went the stairs down and saw the table setted up with the breakfast where Geetha waited for me. She looked up at me and I just admired her again and all again. "Good Morning Geetha." I hugged her and made her sit down and I sat down right in front of her.
"Good morning Ragini."
She grinned at me and I tried not to take it all serious. She tried to take few information from me. 
Stay strong Ragini! Do not tell her anything. She is trying to get to more information. 
I knew it inner voice. I could take care of myself very well.
"So how was your dreamy night? For sure you had a big fat dream of him." I was so busy with my inner voice that I just said yes. My badluck. "WHAT! OH MY GOD!" She jumped of and came to me and huged me from the back.
"Ragini is FINALLY in love with somebody and that with the one and only Laksh Maheshwari! My heart melts." I was just shocked and made her look at me. "Wait! No! What are you blabbering Geetha. There is nothing like that."
"Aree baba, I can understand you you are finally blushing and all. Oh your cheeks are turnign red, literally like a red tomato. Sign of love."
She was giving a lecture of love and I could just listen to her. I was just infront of her so powerless. She was my little sunshine.
"Geetha, come have your breakfast." She went back and had her breakfast and kept lecturing me.
"How the hell do you know about love?"
"Friends and their feelings, I give them few tips and yeah!"
She grinned and moved her brows up and down.
"Finally I can give you some tips I've collected!!!"
She was so proud of herself that I was just grinning.
"I can tell you Geetha there is nothing like that."
Suddenly she got so serious that was jsut looking at her.
"You won't realise it now but there will come a time where he'll be right next to you and you will be his one and only. You will realise it very late and it might be also late or it might be the perfect time."
I was stunned and kept looking at her and somehow it made me to think about it.

The entire day I was pretty distracted by Geethas words, Laksh touches, his gaze and his words towards me. "Mam, the meeting starts in 10 min, everyone is here." "Good I'll be there. Go ahead in advance, I'll be there." "Sure mam." She went away and I stood there with my waterbottle and was distracted the whole time. This was unbelievable.
That's a sign of love, Ms Gadodia.
Shut up!
I made a way to my cabine and opened the window and felt the wind touching my skin softly, like the night before. Soft and light.
"Ragini."
I turned around and I saw Laksh. He was standing beside the desk and gave me a genuine smile. I couldn't believe it.
"Won't you say hi to me?"
"Of...of course."
I went to him and was suddenly so nervous. A new feel, I never felt like this. He leaned away from the table and was coming to me, standing right infront of me. I felt his touch of breeze, light and soft. His gaze made me shiver and was lost in his. A strong feeling inside me screamed at me to touch his cheek, to hold his neck and pull him to me close.
But I didn't do it. I kept looking at him and felt that everything was right. I felt safe around him.
What was happening with me?!"
"Aree Ragini, love is something that comes suddenly and sticks with us forever, it melts us so easily. A complete new palette of feelings and emotion is there . A complete new wave of feelings and you know it's right." Geetha was giving me serious look before she went out of the house...

His eyes kept me under his spell and it felt so magical. I could just stare him the whole time...

"Mam, it's time." I was back to reality and was just numb. I looked beside the desk and he wasn't there and infront of me was noone. I looked at my PA and she smiled at me and I just did the same. 

The meeting was over and I headed to the car where my driver was waiting. As always the man wanted to open the door but I stopped him as always. "Bhaiya, I can do it on my own."
"That is the reason why you're on the top Ms Ragini."
I had a fainted smile and got into the car. While driving I was lost with my thoughts, and suddenly I heard the favorite song of my mother on the radio. I closed my eyes and was just imagining being back at home with my family. My mother singing her favorite song and we were all dancing to the song.
"Ladoo!"
"Haan maa."
"Come here beta."
Loud giggles, laughter and the song in the background made the entire house so cheerful. She hold my hand and started dancing with me. I was giggling to it and was just happy. Every single step felt so light.
"One day Ladoo, there will be your prince charm..."
She had a sparkle and looked at her husband, my baba.
"He will hold you and guide you like I and baba do. He will love and care for you." She looked back to me and kissed on my cheek. "But for now it will be me and your baba." She hugged me tightly. 

I still could see my family trough my eyes. My one and only treasure where my memories were locked inside.
I looked out of the window just to witness the person who tried to attack me. I got the same flashes. The man with his tatoo on his face. The street light was on him that I could see his face completely. "Bhaiya, stop here please."
I smirked knowing that the real culprit is slowly in my hand.With a sharp whisper to myself I said these words: "This is my game."
I took my phone out and took a picture of him and looking at the picture gave me a spark of victory. "You can drive."
"Sure."
I immediatly called the officer who took charge of this entire case.
"That's great! We'll get him and we can start enquire."
"Good."
I called Laksh and I heared his smooth voice.
"Ragini, how are you?" Without my sense I smiled and answered him and asked him the same.
"I'm totally fine. So tell me why did Ragini call me?"
I told him everything and in second he got so serious that I even got to feel it.
"Where are you now?"
"On the way."
"Okay, I'll be in 20 minutes at the police station. "
He diconnected the call and I told my driver to drive to the police station and wrote Geetha: Geetha, do not wait for me. It's gonna be late again.
I looked up from the phone and was back to the badass Ragini Gadodia. 

"Hello Sir." "Please sit down Ms Gadodia and Mr Maheshwari." My team found him and he's in custody now, we're going to start to enquire him." "Good. I want to see him."