Chapter 37

"He is back from his rounds. You can follow me." "Sure." We both stood up and followed the officer into the cabine where he told to wait here. After two minutes the inspector greeted us and told us to sit down. 
So, I got the report and it was a mix of murder and suicide." "What?" We looked at each other. "Wait a minute I called the doc who actually made the report. He will join us as well."
He called the doctor and after few minutes the doctor entered the cabine and greeted us.
"I am Doctor Dev I did the report." He was holding a file, placing it on the desk and opened it and took out few pictures. "So here in this picture there you can see nothing. It's the neck of the corpse. But have a look at this picture. I've zoomed in and here you can see..." "A very small whole, what wait he was injected?" "Right. He was injected with his or without his knowledge." 
"And what kind of injection is this?" 
He looked at me and adjusted his glasses. He took another document and gave it to me.
"Ms Gadodia, this is a slow poison. He already had a high temperature and he migth have felt really dizzy yesterday. It was the endstage."
"He was alright. He looked perfectly immune. He looked at me like an eagle."
The inspector agreed the doctor. " I can understand you Miss Gadodia but yeah, I actually touched him and he had an abnormal body heat. I thought he had just fever."
"No he had an injection and there was a slow poison in it that caused the abnormal body heat."
"Okay... So what do you want to say Doc." Laksh looked at the Doctor Dev and waited for his answer.
"Mr Maheshwari, what I want to say it is, that he was completely aware of the poison. I had a look at the cam and got to know about yesterday and I can say that this was entirely planned. And they excecuted it perfectly. This man was injected few days back and here in this picture..." He took another picture and gave it to me. "It looks like bruises?" "It's the cause of the poison. The body reacted like it. It is swollen." 
"Okay, I am totally confused... Why would he do like that? He paid with his life! Who would do that?" 
"To safe his familiy maybe?"
"What?"
"You do not know it? In many american serials they always come up with this! He pays literally with his life and the family gets the money. A big amount of money."
I rolled my eyes and could not believe what I heared. I looked at him and made the -Are you serious- look. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Why not!"
"Laksh this is not a daily soap, it is the real shit reality!" 
"I know but it might possible." 
"Maybe he is right Ms Gadodia. We can check his bank account." He stood up and told us to follow him. He ordered an employee to check the bank details, wether large amounts were received in the account and by whom.
"I need every single details, quickly."
"Sure sir." 
We waited, kept waiting for the words, the key for everything. The key for everything that happened few weeks back. "We are so close Ragini, hopefully I was right about it." I looked at him and kept staring at him. "I hope you were right about it." 

"I cannot believe it." My eyes were widely opened my thougths were completely blank, this man was right. I was so stunned that I just hold his hand. I looked at him and for sure this all felt new and I knew that it was right. There was nothign wrong in it.

It is wrong Ms Gadodia. Do not fall in love with him. First search the culprit, next get him out of this game, and last but not least end your revenge.                                                                                    My revenge. Right, I was seeking for it. I could see it even now after years. I t was like a movie I could rewain it and watch it all over again. The rain kept pounding that night. I could hear the sound of the bullet and the last scream, the heartwrenching scream and I was helpless...

"Hey are you okay?" He sqeezed my hand softly and looked at me with concern. "Your eyes are extremely glassy."I looked back at him and nooded. I touched my head tried to hide everything. Noone should know it. Not even him. "Everything fine." He was not convienced, I knew it. "I am okay." He nodded but I felt that this was not over. He will surly talk to me about it. 

"So we got it. I cannot believe, there is an amount of 4 cr on his account." Inspector Akash was running towards us holding the evidence in his hand.
"You were right Mr Laksh!"
I could not believe it. He was right. One step closer towards the real culprit who was hiding all the time. 
"I tod you na." 
I nodded and yeah, I was impressed. Mr Laksh Maheshwari was right with his thoughts. I could not believe that an american serial was playing a huge thing here. I looked at the document and read the name.
Mr Saahil Gupta
"Saahil..." I took the document and I could feel how angry I got.  It was him all the time and I thougth that he had stopped. Saahil who was keen on destroying me and my empire. "Saahil, I'll kill you."
"That Saahil?" 
"That Saahil."
I kept looking at the name and I was just hurt by all this. He was doing all this and I was not aware of this. We had a good and healthy relationship after he moved to the US. I was definitly wrong. His game started way back then when we first met and it didn't end I guess. I recalled everything and I felt a heavy pain inside me. 

A way short update but pls bear with me!

I am seeing very less response and I wish more critics.
I want you guys mostly to the silent reader to comment down and give your review to it or hit a star if you liked it. But mostly I would mostly like to read what you think, what I can improve...
So from now on I'll put a target on stars. After reaching the target I'll post the next chapter. So it is in your hand

First target: 25 votes

loveraglak a happy belated birthday dear❤❤