Chapter 20

"I'm sorry." She was looking at me in this night with her full teared up face. I couldn't see her in this dark room but her sobbing was visible. "I'm so sorry." She cried her heart out and I wasn't even capable what was actually happening. "Ragini?" She pulled me to her and placed hear head on my chest crying there and giving me a heart attack. After a while I heard nothing. Just her deep breathes keeping me all alive. I hold her head and looked down to her. She was sleeping peacefully. I placed her down and put her the blanket. I sat there for minutes or hours. I literally didn't know but I wanted to be there beside her. Time flew and somehow I closed my eyes and drifted off.
I opened my eyes slowly and was looking straight into these beautiful closed eyes of Ragini. She was holding my hand. I just looked at her and admired her. I didn't want to break her sleep. I slowly tried to take my hand away from hers and tried to stand up quietly. I went out of the room and headed to the washroom. I did all the things and went to the kitchen where I did the breakfast.
I called the police. "Hello sir, Laksh Maheshwari." "Good morning Sir." "Do you got something about the shooter?" I drank from my black tea and looked up. "No sir he's determind not to tell anything but we're trying everything to get to know. But what we know is that he's from India." "India... Okay something else?" "He's from Mumbai. He's one of the most searched shooter in India." "Really?" "Yes sir." "I want every little detail to get to know about the shooter! Please try to find out about him." "Of course." I disconnected the call and saw Ragini coming down the stairs. "I didn't book the ticket..." I nodded and gave her the green tea. "Thanks." "Hmm..." "I heard something about shooter and India..." i nodded. "I want all the detail of the shooter. He just did the work but there is someone. He's in Mumbai. That's sure." She looked at me and was in her thoughts. "I will get out everything." She nodded slowly.

It was night. The stars were shining beautifully and we were walking down the way. We were at the park and were talking. We spend our time with doing the work and these types of stuffs.
"Beautiful." I was back to reality and saw her shining eyes. I looked where she was looking and was like her stunned. Fireflies were flying and giving the beautiful light. "At least the animals aren't like the human. They are free wild but their soul is pure like a crystal clear water. Ours..." She looked at me. "The soul of a human is nothing than negativity." "Why are you saying like that?" "This is the truth Mr Laksh." I nodded in disbelief and stopped walking . "I know there are few people like that but not everyone." "You won't understand it." I walked to her and stopped there standing behind her. "Of course I can. You have to open your door. The door for your heart." I whispered slowly, went few steps back and  talked again in a normal voice. "I will help you if you want or not want. She turned around. Suddenly a big van came towards us and we turned to the van. It stopped right next to Ragini. These seconds were crazy as hell. It was like a bad dream. The door got opened and a masked man came out pulled Ragini to him and pushed h r into the van. The scream of Ragini was loud. Her eyes spoke volume. I screamed her name and ran towards her to catch her but it didn't work at all. He closed the door and the other guy drove away as fast as few minutes ago. I ran for minutes but of course it wasn't possible. I tried to keep the license plate in mind . I stood there and was completely broken seeing all this. What was actually happening here?
I was at the police station. I had fears. I was concerned about Ragini. I wanted her back.
"Hello sir." "Mr Laksh Maheshwari?" "Someone kidnapped ms Ragini Gadodia." "What?" "We can't do actually anything. She has to be missed for 24 hours." "Sir please. I somehow tried to keep the license plate in mind ." "We can try our best please follow me.
We were in a room. It was loud and the police officers were doing their work. "Officer. Can you give us some details about this license plate." "Sure sir." I gave him the details den he looked after it. He turned to us. His look wasn't at all happy. "It's a trap sir. This car is already being stolen. We won't find the real culprit." I had that much anger inside me that screamed and had my hand into a fist and hit the desk. "Please calm down sir." "Shit! Whoever it is I won't spare him!" I went out of the room and and walked here and there. I was completely in a bad mood. What were they doing to her. I hadn't any clue. A flash was right in front of my eyes. That tattoo of the guy who had pushed Ragini inside the van. He had a tattoo on his face. I smiled knowing that I had a clue. The chase could begin.