Chapter 26

"Okay the flight departs at 10pm." "Okay." "And we'll reach India at 4am." She nodded and packed her suitcase. I was standing infront of her and explained everything. "I booked a taxi for us he'll be here at 7pm." She nodded and looked up for the clock. "We have time." She whispered to herself. "I will arrange the other things." She looked up to me and had a faint smile. "Thanks." I nodded slowly and grinned inside my heart. I nodded and turned around to go.

We were at the airport and were approaching the gate number 20 and were waiting for the check in.
"It was great here even if we had small complications." I scratched my head and looked at her. She nodded quitly with her beautiful smile. "Indeed." "Thank you for these small memories." "Thank you." I was quitly stunned that she thanked me and asked her why. Her answer was just so relatable and still not to guess. "Showing the new side... A new side of  being free." She looked at me and I nodded with a genuine smile.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we will start our boarding please be prepared and have your ticket and your passport. Thank you."
"Okay, let's say good bye or see you very soon to Singapore." She smiled and we waited till the boarding started.
"All the passengers with the first and business class may proceed to the boarding."
After the check up we headed to the flight and sat down on our seats. This time on the right side of the plane where we can look outside.
Finally there was the take over and I could actually relax. But something was still disturbing my mind. The culprit. Who was it?
"Sir we found out that has from Mumbai. The Goin actually worked for the person. We have to find the main goon."
I looked at the left side and saw her looking outside the little round window where the black sky was sparkling the night. I somehow wanted to erase it but it came all and all over forward into my mind. I knew it was important but now I had to relax. I somehow smiled and looked at my screen to have small entertainment.
"Laksh?" I slowly rubbed my eyes and looked at the voice where it came. It was obviously Ragini. Her husky voice was giving me chills. Her hand was on my shoulder trying to wake me up slowly. "Something to eat?" I was looking to the other side and saw the stewardess. "Hello sir." "Hi." "Chicken or beef?" "Chicken..." She gave me the plate and asked Ragini. She gave Ragini the plate and asked us about something to drink. After that she concebytatdd on other passengers. "You're so exhausted..."I looked at her and nodded. "I think yes." "Rest well. Don't look to much tv or play games." I grinned slowly. "Okay Ragini." She smiled too and ate it till the end.
Somehow I slept again and when I opened my eyes my head was lying on Raginis shoulder. I inhaled her soft rose perfume and couldn't resist: it harmonised so perfectly to her.
Suddenly I felt her soft hand on my head and tried to place it to the other side of the seat. She did it so softly that I didn't feel anything that was happening. Somehow I got so diappointed that she placed my head away but then suddenly I felt how she stood up and went out. Few seconds later I opened my eyes and stretched slowly.
You foolish guy! Don't worry she's about to go to the toilet. Nothing else.
My mind was right and I smiled like a bright sunshine. And after seconds I just closed my eyes too see what would happen next. She can back and sat down did something. "I don't know what is happening inside me..." and Seconds later I felt her hand on my head and she placed my head on her shoulder. "I hate my mind and my heart..." She whispered.
But I was happy that she whispered it. She felt the same like me but wasn't sure about it. Ms Ragini Gadodia has feelings, emotions. She had just to develop it. This was surely the best thing that happened.

We arrived back in Mumbai and had our last check before we left the airport. I turned to the left side and saw her looking all straight waitig for her driver. "Thank you so much for your company." She turned to me and nodded slightly. "I think I should thank you for making this trip all great. " I smiled lightly and saw a car coming towards us. "It's mine. Where's yours?" "He's coming. You can go Ragini. I can wait." She looked at me, her brows ,moved up. "Really? I think I won't leave you here. Just come with me. I'll drop you at home. Mr Singh, can you please put his leagguege inside the car?" "Sure mam."

Ragini Pov

I sat inside the car and waited till he got in. We finally drove and I was thinking about my stupid mind and  heart. I was so unsure about myself. It should not happen at all. What was happening to me? Unbelievable! I looked at hm slowly and saw that he was also trapped in his mind thinking about something. I was trying to forget everything.                                                                            

Keep up your wall, Ragini. Don't let anyone inside you. Not even this Laksh. 

Shut up mind! Mind your own buisness! I hold y head that bunt like nothing else and tried to relax but everytime when I closed my eyes i saw him. His face, his eyes his features. JUst him. Just Laksh Maheshwari trying to come inside my heart. But I wouldn't let this much I wouldn't give him my heart. Never. First I had to concentrate on my revenge. I had to find him, whoever it was! 

"Thank you Ragini." I looked in his eyes that sparkled the whole universe and smiled at me. "No problem." He closed the door before I cpuld say something. I was somehow perplexed and tried not to mind it and waited till hr got his things and finally I could finally drive home. I looked the last time to the left side and saw the single man going inside his house in this breezy night. 

I woke up and moved to the other side and suddenly I saw him. "LAKSH!" "Cool. Wow you can be loud!" He grinned like a naughty boy who stole an ice cream. "What are you doing here?" "Ragini, please mind that I am your imagination. " I stood up and went to him and was looking at him with my cold brown eyes. "Liar." "I am your imagination. You're dreaming of me. " He moved his both brows up and down. "Not bad Ms GAdodia." "Shut up." I rolled my eyes and looked back to him but he wasn't there anymore. "Here! I'm here Ragini... Yes right here on the left side." I turned around and saw him near the window shaking his hand again with his smile. "What's happening?" "You should answer it not me Ms Gadodia." WIthout any blink he was gone and I saw Geetha coming inside. "You're awake and talking to whom?" I looked at her and was a little bit confused and tried to say something. "Ehmm... Actually I was just talking to a staff." She nodded her head in disbelief and sidehugged me. "Come on fresh up I'll prepare your breakfast... no better dinner." She smiled and went out of my room leaving me with a lot of confusion. What was happening to me?