Chapter 7

"Mam, Mr Laksh Maheshwari wants to speak with you." "About what?" I looked at my green tea and waited for Mashas answer. "It's about a partnership." "Connect me with him." "Sure mam." I waited few seconds when I heard his voice. "Hello, Ms Ragini." "Hello." I put it on loud and stood up, drank from my green tea. I went here there and waited for him to say something. "I Hope you have a Great day." "I have Mr Laksh Maheshwari, thanks." I heard a Cough "Sorry, I have an allergy. So actually why I called you is about the thought of a partnership and a collaboration with your and my company. Like a ramp walk?" I went back to my place and sat down. "Okay... I want more information about your company and a real interview would be good." Is it okay if I can enter now?" I looked up and saw him there with a file and his bag. He smiled at me genuinely and spread positivity. "Very clever Mr Laksh Maheshwari. Have your seat please." "Thank you." He came forward and sat down, opened the file and turned it to me. "Actually I want to do a collaboration and my thought was with your fashion company Ms Gadodia." I took as usual my green tea and drank it while I read the file. I was quite impressed. "Good." I looked up and looked in his brown eyes, reflecting me. "Me Laksh Maheshwari explain me, why do you want me to collaborate with you?" I placed my chin on my hand and looked at him closely. "Not that you're just the tycoon of this industry neither that your company at top one neither that you're the Ms Ragini Gadodia. It's all about the customer buying our products and with our collaboration we can achieve much more." I looked at him,my eyebrow went up and I got quite impressed. This is what I expected. Self confidence was on top of my priority list. "Not only this, I want to strength up your and my company. Equality will be there and to do this I actually got few ideas like a ramp walk. A combo ramp walk with the latest collection. Be it bridal or formal to simple clothes and dresses." I nodded and opened my Mac and started wiring something. "Masha bring me the document." Few seconds later the door got opened and Masha entered the cabin. "You may go." I looked back to him and gave him the document. "I accept this partnership, Mr Laksh Maheshwari. Please sign on this document." He was staring at me and got back to the reality and signed on the document. "Welcome Mr Laksh Maheshwari in the partnership with my fashion company." I gave him my hand and he did the same and smiled at me with full heart.

It was already night when I arrived at home. I opened the door and entered my house and saw Geetha sleeping at the dining table where she had prepared the food for me. I had a faint smile and went to her while I placed my bag on the other desk. I touched her head softly and tried to wake her up and bend to her. She opened slowly her eyes. "Geetha, get up go in your room and sleep well. Come I'll help you." She nodded somehow and got slowly up with my help. We went to her room and with much effort I could lay her down the bed and she was already in her deep sleep while I put her the blanket.
Time flew and I was staring the stars shining in this night showing their full power. I was laying in my lounge and admired those beautiful little stars right on the cloud joining their hands with the full moon. I listened to one of my favourite songs: the voice of my maa, singing our favourite lullaby. Baba had recorded everyone's voice. His voice. Maas voice and Pratik voice. Everyone's voice echoed in my ear giving me some energy and a lot of tiredness at the same. Giving me all the pain running in my blood.
"Ladooo.... everyone's special, unique and different. But one thing is the same. This connects all. May it the religion the country the caste the hate the power whatever. We all are HUMAN. Humanity must run in our blood. We SHOULD help others giving everyone the respect and showing how much humanity is in us."
I smiled slightly and nodded. Maa was right. I pressed the next button and heard to it carefully.
"Pratik. Look here. This is the recorder." Something was falling down. "Nooo!" The running steps were audible. "Are you okay?" "Nooo! I've got you!" "Pratik! Don't make this anymore." Another Pause. "Achcha Beta say something to your Ladoo." "Ladooo! I hate you." "Kya?"
I laughed quietly thinking about my little brother who gave me all the love and affection but still giving fall statement that he hated me. My little liar.
My eyes got smaller. The anger got me. I got up went to the edge of the balcon and let a tear escape slowly.
"Who ever you were or are... I will spare you, kill you slowly with my slow poison and destroy your reputation. It's my promise! I will kill you with my precious hand and kill your whole generation destroying my whole family in front my eyes.
This is the beginning. I will somehow find you and kill you that's my promise. Promise.
Maa, baba, Pratik, don't worry I will fulfil our dream. Don't worry. It's me Ragini Gadodia.
The Ragini Gadodia. Tycoon in this fucking industry. The leader of the first running company. I will do it!"
I had a fist and hit the wall few times and saw the blood running down the fingers and still I didn't feel any pain. I was smiling knowing that the revenge I was seeking for was coming very close.