Chapter 13: Shopping

Its now been 4 days since I met Mickey and Lisa. We have become friends. Lisa met Ms.Kane and as did Mickey. I told the girls that I was sorry and hope we can move on. I still want space but, want to still be friends. I mean we are like sisters and sister's have fights. I told them about Mickey and Lisa. Their happy I have someone when they aren't here.  I am getting the hang of watching for Cathy. I was glad to here a local friend took over the shop. I couldn't do it.  I was going to go to the store today and get more food. Ricky bought good food but, I've had Mickey and Lisa over a lot and I also have to feed Cathy. I gave Cathy her medicine and helped her change. I went to my room and took a quick shower. I mean quick just in case Cathy needed me. I looked in my suitcase "I need more clothes...Should I go shopping? No, it would take to long. Oh I know, I can ask one of the girls" I got ready and picked out my clothes. I decide to be comfortable but, have the cute vibe. I put on black sweats with an oversized white plaid shirt. I tucked the front of the shirt in my sweats to give it a cute vibe.  I put on these cute sunglasses that was tinted pink shades. I put on my earring that was a long shape that Taylor got me for Christmas.  I put on shiny champagne pink heels and my favorite watch in the world (NO NUMBER 3, 6 OR 8). I put my hair into a sexy messy bun.  I put on natural makeup and I was done. 

I then called Taylor

"Taylor?" I called

"Hey, Whats up?" 

"I need to go food shopping and do something afterward and I feel like it would take too long and I don't Cathy to be alone"

"Oh Ok, I can check in on her"

"You mean you're not going to be here?" 

"Well no, Ricky has to leave for a small trip tomorrow and I want to be with him. I mean I can still check up on here like every hour"

"Thank you, I won't be long just like 3 to 4 hours?" 

"Ok, Perfect. I'll stop by in like 20?"

"Thank you"

We said Goodbye and I went to Cathy's room

"How are we feeling?" I asked

"I am fine darling, Where are you going?" She asked

"Shopping for a couple shirts and pants than getting more food" I replied

"Take me with you, I can't stand being in here all the time," She said with excitement in her eyes

"Taylor is coming to check on you" I stated

"Cancel her" She replied

"How about we go out afterward for a little Mom and Me day," I asked

A few days back, Cathy called me her daughter and I melted. She is like my mother and I don't want to lose her. It is going to be hard to leave...