Chapter 39:Wedding Stuff & Baby News

I want to thank @nyerovwo1820 for all your comments and votes!!

It does get confusing at times about Claire's and Zach's family so let me help you:

Claire:

Mom~Dead

Dad~Dead

Brother ~Dead

Brother~Unknown 😉

Zach:

Mom~Alive

Dad~Alive

Sister~Unknown 😉

Last week dinner was fun. The Queen and King got Jackson clothes and toys. He is la la land. Well he played, us adults talked about the wedding and we decide to do it.....NEXT WEEK! I know its soon but, they have had everything on stand by so it won't take to long and Zach and I want to become Mr. and Mrs. . I have my bridesmaids picked out and their dresses. I have a maid of honor and her dress (Author: You have to wait to find out who I picked)

 I have a maid of honor and her dress (Author: You have to wait to find out who I picked)

There are a couple more things left to do and all. I got dressed and now Zach and I are going cake tasting. Cathy is babysitting for us which was sweet. (Author:The crop top is like that bc its supposed to be tucked in)

 (Author:The crop top is like that bc its supposed to be tucked in)

"I can't believe its next week!"I said excitedly

"I can't wait to call you my wife"He smiled

"Awww"I replied 

We soon arrived at the bakery and walked into a room that has security all over. The guards got here early and watched the people make it from scratch. They tested everything before it was made. 

"Hello welcome to Make Your Wish. I'm Nick and I'll be helping you both today. If you could please follow me"He smiled

"You didn't call them Your Royal Highness or Your Highness" The guard stated

I was about to say it was alright but, Zach stopped me...Ugh...

"Sorry...forgive me Your Royal Highness and Your Highness"He aplozined