Chapter 17: Moving?

Claire POV

I went straight to bed when I got home. Of course, I made sure Cathy was OK. Cathy said she wants to take me out for breakfast...and I said yes. She was going to talk to me about last night. I wasn't in the mood to talk about him...I am stupid. I hardly know him but, I like him. He likes me though he and I hardly ever see each other. I am stupid though it was nice to see him again. Sadly it was going to be the last time. I need to think about me and I'm leaving soon. I need to just stay away from guys. I am fixing my hair at the moment. I put on a white crop top...That said ALMOND MILK. I put my favorite high waisted jeans and a pink cardigan. I decide to wear my pink shoes. As for the makeup I put on pink lips to got with the outfit and put on a cute eyeshadow look! 

 As for the makeup I put on pink lips to got with the outfit and put on a cute eyeshadow look! 

I walked into Cathy's room. She managed to get dressed by herself this time.

 She managed to get dressed by herself this time

"You look amazing this morning" I smiled

"Look at you...I am going to need tips from you" She chuckled

"Your beautiful already," I said helping her to her cane

I've been taking her to her therapy. She has been doing better. One more week and she is good as new well kind of (Shes old). 

"Claire?" She called out

"Uh Yes?" I replied 

"I invited some friends" She smiled

"Oh, I can't to met them" I chirped

She then mumbled something

"What?" I asked

"Oh nothing," She said walking around me

We walked to the car when Cathy stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I wanna use the tube...I don't think you've ever been. I want you to try it" She said

"Oh...Sure" I said 

We walked to the tube which was underground. I've had always wanted to try one so I am kind of excited! We made to down and paid for our tickets. We sat down after finding a seat. I looked like a child on Christmas morning. Wow! I love it, I know its weird but, I've never been to one. We got out and walked to Cafe Sunshine.