Chapter 31: I'm Sorry

"Hey"I whispered as tears built up

"Hey"He smiled as he warmed his arms around me

"I love you...You know that right and I only want whats best for you"I cried quietly

"Claire....Its alright, Your fine...I'm here"He said in a soothing voice

I stepped back from him...

"I can't do this"I said looking down

"W-what?"He said upset and confused

"I love you and would do anything for you but, just like Princess Vanessa said...she will win you over and I don't think that I can compete with her or keep doing this. Your mother hates me and I don't want to ruin this for you. You have a lot coming up....and face it Princess Vanessa is a lot more right for it"I stated crying....

"I don't love her...I love you Claire why can't you see that!? I've been fighting for you at home and I need you to as while"He shouted quietly 

"I-I'm s-sorry"I cried

"Claire please..."He begged

I hated seeing him like this but, I knew it was for the best. I shook my head no as I gathered the blanket and loaded it. He just stared at me...I looked at him with a I'm am sorry, I wanted this so bad look. He was right if he wasn't a Prince I would have made him mine but, its not like that...I got in the car and I drove off. I had so many tears in my eyes it was hard to drive so I pulled over....without looking behind me.....

It went black...All I felt was warm metal tasting liquid....blood...Its was blood. I was so weak to open my eyes. My head hurt and I couldn't breathe well....I painfully moved my hand around to look for my phone once I had grabbed it I, with my eyes closed, dialed the closest number. 

"Hello? Claire?"The woman said shocked

"I-I"I said in pain

"Is everything alright?!"She said worried

"I-I was-s h-hit by a c-ar"I cried with pain

"Where are you?!"She shouted as she ran or that's what is sounded like

"I-I" 

After that, I was out....cold...and scared for my life....the only name I thought about was Sweet Jackson

****

I slowly woke up...My eyes felt like they weighed a ton. Once I slowly opened my eyes I saw blue and white. I knew I was in the hospital...I think.  I looked around down as my face I had a breathing mask on. I looked around and saw that I was in some fancy hospital room.

 I looked around and saw that I was in some fancy hospital room

How? Zach...I saw Cathy in a chair and the girls where sleeping on the floor. A crib was set up for Jackson. I was going to speak but, nothing would come out. My mouth was dry...I was about to reach for the help button but, someone walked in.  It was Ricky and Louis...Over the past few months the boys and I got close...They are like brothers to me. I slowly and in pain brought my hand to my mouth and told them not to say anything. Louis had tears in his eyes...Ricky looked relived. They walked over to me after setting the coffee down.