Chapter 26: Its Time

So a quick wrap up on these past few months...

1. Girls trip due to drama in L.A

2. Bff's falling in love with 2 guys

3. Ball/Met Zach

4. Met a guy and fell head of heels for him

5. Fight with friends and guys

6.Took in an old lady

7. Made up with friends

8.Made new friends

9.Fight with friends

10. Friends again

11. Fight with Zach...Break up on friendship? 

12. Trip over

13. Decide to stay in London and start over

14.Moving 

15.Friends with Zach

16. Dating Zach!!

17. Finding out my brother has a son!!

18. Getting ready to take him in

19.Jackson's arrival...

Crazy right! Its been a week since I email Vicky everything. Today he comes. Today Jackson and I met. Today I become a mother/Auntie. I don't know how to feel about this honestly but, I know I owe Jackson and his father, my brother, I can do this. I'm currently seating in Jackson's room. Zach wanted to be here but, thought it would be better to wait and met him. Which I was ok with. I didn't want Jackson to like Zach and then lose him because we don't work out...WOW, Acting like a mama already.

"She's here!"Cathy yelled from downstairs

Here goes nothing

"Coming!"I yelled back 

I raced down the stairs. I swang open the doors and walked towards the car. I couldn't see in but, as soon as Vicky swang it open...My heart stopped. There in the baby carseat sat a little baby wiggle his feet. My eyes teared up...He looked just like his dad. Too similar...She got him out and brought him over to me. I held him...I cried so much. I loved this baby so much. I brought him in the house and straight to his room. I held him in the rocking chair. I didn't care what everyone else did, I just wanted to hold him. Cathy and Vicky came in...

"We need to talk about some things"Vicky pointed out

I looked at Cathy with a Im not getting up for nothing look. I want to hold the baby look. She nodded.

"Give them time, Tell me and I'll tell her later"Cathy said walking Vicky out

"Alright"Vicky said

As soon as they walked out, I got up and put Jackson down. I wanted to get his first picture of him.