Chapter 28: Rehearsal Before The Dinner

Everyone went home after the whole Prince stuff. It was honestly crazy, I still can not believe I was dating a Prince!?!?  I should have studied London better. I feel bad for not knowing but, how could I when he was keeping it quiet. I do get his reasoning from it but, I wish he told me....I wish I didn't find out the way I did. I don't know how far I'll go but, I'm hoping that I can make Zach happy. Oh and he told me to call him Zach but, in front of others Prince Zachary. 

Going places is hard...I'm not used to getting pictures taken randomly. That's something I need to get used if I'm going to date the Prince! Tonight is the dinner date...I'm hella nervous but, I have Zach. We are bring Jackson...I thought we should leave him but, Zach want's to show him off. I just hope he behaves. Lisa and the girls are going to get Jackson and I an outfit for tonight. I have one more rehearsal with Zach and I'm bring Jackson to this one. I need to get dress first....I need something comfortable but, cute for any pictures. Zach said wear something you would go to the gym in. Yesterday is was how to eat your food...I know right...I did a simple makeup look because I needed stuff on my face. I put on some leggings with white shoes. A sport bra and put my hair in A CUTE but, messy bun. 

Now, its time to get my baby ready

Now, its time to get my baby ready. He's still sleeping...I feel bad for waking him up but, I still need to feed him. Today he is officially 9 months old! I'm so happy!! 

"Hey bud...Take to wake up..."I slowly woke him up

He started to his eyes...He moved a little then he started to stand but, due to his sleepiness he fell. I grabbed him and gave him kisses.

"Time to get you ready bubby. Lets get this sticky diaper off, Yes lets get off"I said in a baby voice which made him smile.  

Once I was done, I took a picture of him his chair with his teddy that Zach got him which he loves. When I took the pic he moved...but, I loved the photo. 

Now it was time to feed him

Now it was time to feed him. I made his favorite breakfast...He goes crazy for Blueberry and Mango.  Once I fed him I put him down and started crawling everywhere. I love this kid. I made my smoothie and sent a picture to Zach telling him how healthy I was being.