Chapter 40: Wedding Part 2

Today is the day I become Mrs.Zachary. Not going to lie this whole thing was hard. I got a lot of hate and a lot shut downs but, the way I see it, if you love someone as much as I do you have to fight and do what you can to be with them. Now marrying someone who is powerful is huge! I have always dreamed of having my fairy tale wedding and marrying a prince. I knew it wouldn't happen because who marries a Prince that isn't royalty?! Now guess what..I'M DOING JUST THAT! Zach and I wanted a fancy yet normal wedding...It was hard because the Queen wanted it big...but, I got my way in ways. Which meant that Zach couldn't see me till the wedding started. We were going to do first impressions but, we thought it would be better to have him tear up at the altar...haha....

This week has been crazy. Having Liam contact me again was hard. I hope that Miles agreed with my choice....I feel bad but, like the royalty people stated that because I am royalty, you can't trust people who haven't been in your life often because they may join in for different reasons. I agreed although it does hurt. On the bright side I get to have my close friends and family come. I am little nervous because I get to meet Zach's family. Including the ones who don't support our marriage. Zach said he will be by side the whole time...I don't won't him not to have fun so I will make go and leave. 

The Queen and I have became closer...More then ever. Cathy and I haven't spent much time since I moved because of the wedding. I did ask her to walk me down the aisle. Zach thought his father should but, I told him I wanted Cathy. He agreed after a while...Zach and I do bump heads but, we are quick to fix it because I don't want to be angry with him. Jackson is going to bring the rings which Zach was happy to hear. Jack's daughter and some kids from her school are bringing flowers down the aisle. I can't wait to see what they do...Zach picked out his groom man and best man. His best man is a royalty Prince, George, and I include his wife into my bridesmaids out of respect and the right thing. He added Mickey, who by the way finally asked out Lisa and they are amazing together, Ricky and Louis etc. I picked out my girls, I picked Taylor. If I could I would do all three of them but, I picked Taylor because she is so amazing and was sweet about meeting Zach and all. Lisa and Zoe agreed that it should be her as well which made it easier on me. We each had 8 people! I know a lot...but, I love them all. We also were asked if we wanted to share it to the world and we both agreed to but, a little bit because we didn't want it to public. 

The Queen and King are going to stand at the alter with Zach and I. I wanted them next to us because I feel like they should be near when I become family. I wanted peach and pink to be the colors....Why? My mother said when I was little how she couldn't wait to plan my wedding....She wanted peach and pink because I was her little girl and I was her peach, if that makes since...Though my mother and I had an OK relationship I wanted her to be apart of this some how. Zach wanted a game of horse race for after...we got it all ready and set up but, last night when the Queen and I were talking we took it out because we(Her) didn't think it should be in the wedding...I agreed but, knew Zach would be bummed...Come to find out he only did it for me! When I was young, my father took me to see horses and he told me he would take me to my first horse race and he did. Zach wanted to add my father in some how and that's why. I thanked him for that but, I said he is in our hearts. 

Cathy took Jackson last night and the girls and I slept at the castle. Zach had to go to George's because we didn't wanna risk him seeing me. The guys all went with him because they had there own thing planned. The wedding is at 2 pm and its 10 am.  I was supposed to get up at 5 am but, I told the Queen that I couldn't do that...so she gave me more hours. I am currently getting my makeup done as are the girls. The Queen is on the wedding planners case and Cathy is playing with Jackson at her place till its time. The chef brought in champagne which made us girls soo happy and relaxed. Soon after Cathy arrived with Jackson.