Chapter 19: New Home

CLAIRE'S POV

A FEW MONTHS LATER.....

"Claire we got another one!" Cathy yelled

"This is the 10th one, I still think we should call the police," I remarked

"No, they are addressed to you," Cathy said

So its been a while...since the dinner in Paris we all talked about what we were going to do. Ricky told me that he and Taylor won't be moving out soon. Louis agreed he said that Zoe and he will be OK. The girls and I texted a couple of friends and they helped pack our stuff. They were upset but, understood me wanting to start fresh. We got a call the next day and got the house. Cathy was excited. She moved out of her place. She lived with her friends. She was excited to get away. I just laughed. Cathy had lots of money but, never wanted people to know because she wanted to be treated like an old person like her friends. I understood, Lisa is the same kinda...Mickey and she were in a weird relationship. I'm waiting for them to tell me they are official. Anyway back to the house...Since we've only been here for 4 months were haven't done much. I've been extremely busy working at THE ALMA WANDSWORTH. Everyone there was friendly. I loved working there so I don't complain too much. Cathy is better, she called her son and told him that she was fine and of course, he canceled his trip to see her. She was a little hurt but, knew he would.  Today was my day off so I was going to get more food and supplies for the kitchen. I haven't seen Zach for 4 months but, that's when I started getting these packages. A little part of me thought it was him...but, it couldn't be because I haven't told me though he did get my number. I quickly dropped it because it couldn't be. The boxes had beautiful jewelry, clothes, and flowers. Whoever it is must know me well because we moved. I asked the girls and guys but, they don't know who. Even my friends back home don't know.  I got done getting ready when Cathy came back from her walk and told me I got another box. I just keep the gifts in their boxes. I am not touching these. So here I am putting it in my closet. It was a bracelet this time. 

"Darling you should use those" Cathy said

"No, I'm not wearing these things because I don't know if they are stolen or why they are here" I replied walking out of my room

"Alright," She said closing my door

"I need to go get more things for the Kitchen and get more food. Wanna join?" I asked walking down the stairs

"No, I wanna finish things here" She smiled

"Alright, Call me if you need anything!" I yelled as I made my way to the door. I had put a long mirror by the door so I could make sure I was OK before walking out. 

My hair was in a messy bun but, I liked it. I walked out and said hi to Betty our neighbor and walked to my car. I made Ricky take back the other one because it was to much. Now I have a Toyota van.