Chapter 1: Pilot

Hi guys I'm Alston, this is my first story, so excuse me if I use wrong grammar or spelling, Thanks!!

The entire school stared as Jessie walked down the hallways of East Manhattan High with her posse of 4. Jessie was the queen of the school, everyday she picks a new student to bully on as she starstrucks everyone with her pretty face.

But there's a saying that the principal always reminisces to everyone: 'Treat people how you want to be treated' Is this the reason Jessie went missing? Was it Karma coming back to bite her? Or is there more to the story?

Now, let us discover more about Jessie

Jessie Argent, 16 years old, and a junior, born into a rich family, yet her mother died years ago. She wasn't always such a backstabbing rude being...... Well, until her mother died. Back then, she was just a intelligent and enthusiastic student that looked up to her mother as her compass while she explores through her own path of life. But since her mother passed away, she transformed...... to someone completely different and opposite to herself. Study Clubs to Fashion Runways, Books to Boys, it's like the world in front of her has changed her completely. What caused this change? Perhaps having the compass to her life gone, making her change direction. Or maybe it was all leading to her dissapearance...

You must be confused. You're probably thinking: How does this link to her dissapearance? That's when Taylor comes in.