Chapter 11: Twins

Allyson stared into her plate of food. She hadn't ate a bite for 10 minutes. Nothing came from her as the other students in the cafeteria chatted noisily. 

The girls weren't the same since Jessie's disappearance. The awkwardness increased when they found Allyson. Jessie was always their leader. Like a car's steering wheel, a car has more than 2000 parts but which direction it moves fully depends on the steering wheel. But something that the girls don't realize is that do they really need a leader? Someone who controls their lives in ways you cannot imagine? What could've happened if these girls never followed Jessie? Would their lives be so miserable? Would so much of what they were thinking be Jessie? Would KARMA come back to bite Jessie? To bite them?

You would think that Jessie being the most popular girl at school, everyone would mourn in despair because of her disappearance. Well, no. Everyone had enjoyed school recently without an apparent hierarchy system in this school. 

But people were still nice to the girls, since it was mostly Jessie who did the damage. 

After school, the girls went to their mental therapy session that the school had arranged for them. 

'Hello girls! How's school?' Sarah, their therapist asked nicely. 

'It was the usual. We've all been worried about Jessie, and we're quiet now. No Jessie, No Fun' Stephanie said bluntly. 

'I mean. I really don't know why these girls are so close and loyal to Jessie. I understand that she was important to them and I don't want to argue anymore. I just hope Jessie's ok, She did pretty nasty things but she doesn't deserve to be missing for almost 1 month' Taylor replied with a sigh. 

'How about you Allyson? How was your day?' Sarah asked.

'Something's been on my mind. I had a blackout yesterday.' Allyson admitted.

'The normal one?' Zoe guessed.

'No. It was different. I was in the underground basement, and someone was in there. But when they left.... they called me.... Alice' Allyson said. 

'As in your twin sister Alice?' Taylor questioned nervously. 

Allyson nodded slowly. 

Suddenly, Taylor's phone rang. Taylor picked it up as she gave a 'shh' sign to the others. The phone call lasted for about 3 minutes, and Taylor walked around the room with a concerned look on her face as she nodded consistently. 

Then the phone call ended.

'Well? Who is it?' Bethany asked.

'Sorry Sarah, but we have to go to the cops' Taylor said. 

Sorry for the short chapter! Remember to vote and comment and the next chapter will be posted soon!