Chapter 10: Art is Never Wrong

Allyson's POV

Allyson Jones comfortably cuddled in Alice's arms. She wept in silent as she knew she was safe from harm. She had her twin sister. Sisters care for each other. Right?

 Allyson felt trapped, surrounded in darkness. For once she was on good terms with her best friend. Now there will be drama happening again. And the world will go upside down. It's like this continuous  chain that can't break. Something happens and we let out our bad sides and school becomes hell again. 

I know this is all probably just me. Being dramatic again. Shouldn't have BOTH of us got in though? Was it fate? Or What?

I explained everything to Alice, and she told me to go home and stay there to calm down for  a bit after she finished her artwork. She was an art major. 

PRESENT DAY

I brushed my hair as I looked inside the mirror. You think I just see a awkward obnoxious blond girl brushing her hair, but what I see is a vulnerable weak little girl who has no one to go to. I'm still shocked about what I had to go through. Every night a black hoodied man would come in to give me bread. At first I tried to act brave and demand to know where I am. He didn't answer until one day he snapped and smashed the glass plate on my knee. It hurt. A lot. 

After that, I knew I needed to be quiet. To obey. 

Taylor walked with me to school as I glanced around every corner of the streets. I needed to be cautious. If someone locked me up in a underground dungeon for 2 weeks and still hasn't been caught for a month, he has the ability and motive to do it again. But why though? 

After 1st period, I went to the toilet and locked myself in a cubical. And the click of the door locking triggered it. The blackouts. 

BLACKOUT

'Eat the bread.' The black hoodie said. 

'Who are you?' I said, frightened. 

'Your murderer, if you don't eat. I'll kill you right this second if you don't eat that' It replied

I bited the bread slowly, cautiously tasting for weird tastes. Maybe there might have poison. 

He walked towards the door as I looked at my bloody knees. 

'Yes. She's eating. Alice is' The deep voiced said to the walkie-talkie.

I woke up from the blackout. In Taylor's arms. 'ARE YOU OK? Were you having a blackout? It's okay...Let's get you to the guidance counselor.' Taylor said, concerned. 

I walked in the hallways as the blackout rang like a bell in my head. Something was different. This is a new blackout. I thought hard as I passed the lockers. Then, I got a text. It was from Alice. Alice! THAT'S WHAT THE MAN CALLED ME! 

Is all of this real? Find out in Chapter 11: Twins