Chapter 15: Don't believe them

They stared at their phones blankly. The evidence, texts, calls, everything was gone. Like vaccuming the dust, any trace of BK was gone.

'It's...gone...' Taylor muttered in defeat.

'So you teenagers create this unrealistic dilemma and tell me that the proof to back this up just suddenly dissapears? Very convincing. Girls, unless you got some evidence, your adventurous tale won't get you anywhere. Now, I need you guys to leave, we got someone that needs to be interrogated.' The Police officer said.

The girls didn't say anything and left the room. As they were leaving, they saw a cuffed criminal. He was glaring at the guards gripping onto his arms as he changed his focus to the girls. He looked at the girls with an eerie fimilarity in his eyes, confusing Taylor and Allyson.

'Well that was an epic fail...' Bethany said sarcastically. 'At least now we know that this BK douche is powerful enough to erase the evidence...'

Another text came from BK. The girls looked at their phones

'Trying to let the police deal with your problems. Don't know what it is, helpless or just simply pathetic. This is all payment. Payment for your friend. It won't be this easy to rat me out.' -BK

'This guy is sick! Payment?' Taylor said. This guy was absolutely delusional. 

Defeated, they walked back to school, as they got detention because of skipping school to go to the police station. 

The day for the girls were getting worse and worse. What did they do to deserve this? Whenever they hear the familiar ring of a text notification, shivers run down their spine like spiders as they force themselves to look at their phones. 

***

Hi guys! Extremely Sorry, I've been working on my knew story. Bad Karma chapter 16 is coming soon.