A new friendship? A patty walters veeoneeye and Lukeisnotsexy fanfic

For those peeps that read this I hope you enjoy.

Jason's POV

A new day. It's 4:32 am. I best get up, so I threw some shorts on and a BMTH Tee . I ran down stairs to skate with Karim, who was waiting for me down the road. 'Hey Karim' I shouted as I skated towards him 'Hey' he said back to me. As we were trying out new and crazy tricks I spotted a rusty pickup truck pull into the driveway nextdoor to my house. In the pickup truck there was a girl with shiny black hair, sunshades and a black snapback. I didn't realise I had been staring for so long, so Karim asked me 'are you ok Jason, why don't you greet her she might be your new neighbour'. As I skated towards the pickup I was watching the girl get out the pickup. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen (that might have been an exaggeration but oh well). I think she saw me because she greeted me with a quite calm 'hi, my name is Chelsea'.

Chelsea POV

As I greeted the two guys who where coming towards me, the one with the fluffy hair seemed to go red. 'Hey,my name is Jason and this is my friend Karim , and I am your nextdoor neighbour and you have a nice name' the one with the fluffy hair said. 'So is it only you that lives nextdoor then?' I asked as I casually could. 'Jason!' I heard another two boys call as they come out to Jason and Karim. One was a ginger haired boy, and the other was wearing a snapback and a BMTH Tee like his house mate Jason. 'Hi my name is Patty and this is Luke' said the one with the snapback (I think he looks kinda cute). 'Hey I'm Chelsea'.

Patty's POV

As soon as I saw Chelsea my heart skipped a beat, she was wearing an ATL Tee. 'Nice ride' I was saying trying to be nice. 'Thanks, but I'm going to fix her up when I've put this last load of things in my new house, you know give it a fix up and a paint job' her voice is so dreamy I couldn't believe it! 'Would you like some help with your things'  Luke asked. ' No I'll be fine Luke anyway I'll catch up with you guys later' she took her sunshades off, my jaw just wanted to drop, her blue eyes were so bright and dreamy. We went out to  get some food and left Chelsea to it.

I'm sorry if ot was abit short for you guys but you can follow and comment and I'll update as much as possible.