A Night With Friends

Hope you guys are enjoying so far and here is the third chapter.

Chelseas POV

Wow! Patty is really up beat. Once he had finnished I clapped and he gave me my sticks back,I just put them on a shelf where my guitar picks are. He was still examining my music room while I was getting a guitar out that I have had for a long time. Patty was behind me and asked me 'Who's signatures are those?' . I asked him if he had heard of a band called Take The Seven. 'Yes, but I have never seen them on tour' he replied. So then I told him how I know them and how I got their signatures on my first ever guitar. Patty seemed really interested in my story. I also told him I was in a band called Bitter Broken Me, that was when I found out that he was in a band I liked, As It Is.

Jason's POV

I got back home with Karim, Luke and now with Emma Blackerey. I called Patty's  name when I opened the door, he wasn't home for some reason, so we went next door to see if he was with Chelsea. Emma and I knocked on the door and Chelsea answered with a wonderful 'hello, Jason, Who's this wonderful looking girl with you?'  Emma spoke and replied with 'Hi, I'm Emma'. Chelsea invited us in and upstairs to where Patty was, in a room with instruments, band merch and posters. 'Hey, Patty'.

Patty's POV

When I saw Jason enter the room with Emma I saw him glance around looking impressed. 'Hey, Jason I was just about to ask Chelsea to come round ours later to have some pizza and have some drinks, just to get to know eachother and have fun if you don't mind' . He looked at me like it was a good idea and nodded. I was happy and Chelsea looked like she was looking forward to it. As we left the house for Chelsea to settle in her house we all said 'bye and see you later'.

So how are you all liking this story, comment and follow if you want. ♥♡ :-)