A Feast of Screams

Thanks for commenting and voting. Now I can finally update. I don't know how many chapters I will fit in today. Enjoy this chapter you guys are awesome. ♥♡.

Pattys POV

It felr like there was something missing from inside me. The golden plates and trays were holding more food. It didn't look like there was alot of vegan food around, for me and Luke if we were going to eat it.

Suddenly there were noises, they were screams, shouting and rustling of chains. The screams were getting closer and closer, but from all around me. The other guys were coming back with the hot girls, but they were blindfolded. Chelsea came to me and attached wires and tubes with liquid running through intoy veins. The other girls including Louise did the same to the rest of us.

Chelsea kissed me passionately, the blue liquind running through my veins and the kiss made me want her more. I wanted her to kiss me all night. She let go and turned to some liquid in a glass which had a sunset coloured liquid in. The liquid came towards my mouth and I took some and drank it. I could see that all of us were tied up to the chairs we sat at.

Chelsea disappeared, and the others sat around the table were screaming in pain. As I knew what they were going through, I screamed as well. Chelsea came back with a golden tray. The other girls disappeared, The tray got put on the table in front of me. It was a shame the other guys were blindfolded.

Chelsea fed me some food which seemed quite spicy. Actually it waa very spicy. The other girls were back to feed the others the same food. We all got fed the food on the table that was covered with red snakes to us all. I could say that alk of our screams got out of hand. It seamed to be a feast of screams.

Chelsea sat on me and kissed my neck. She nibbled my neck in places that were quite tender. I loved it the way she kissed from my neck to my lips. She was my hot girl. The one I am falling for. I felt the straps undo, my hands led up to her hair and I kissed her  back.  She got off of my lap and I watched her walk behind me and disconnect the wires and the tube that was in my hand. I got up and walked behind her. The others were also out of their chairs and began to have a good time.

The girls began to undress themself. We all danced, screamed and helped ourself to the food that was going everywhere. This was a real party, but where will it go. I kissed Chelsea all the way from her lips to her hips. Then we found ourselves back in the chairs and how we were before. I heard what sounded like a highfive and everything went black.

Thanks for reading and don't foreget to comment and vote. what do you think will happen at the end, if you think you might know then you can comment.♥♡.