Left Hand Down

Chelsea's POV

It's happened. We are here. The end is at the beginning. I was awake in a chair, strapped to the chair, but my left hand we tied to a table still with the briefcase. I was aware that someone else was in the room, I could hear them breathing. My eyes opened and I looked around a almost black room, there was a white light above me and another person that was sat acrss from me.The body was like mine strapped in a chair in a dark room under a light. I began to get my bearings of the room, there were four lights in total, but seperate form each other. Each light was above something, one was above me, the body and two tables and some equipment.  Oh my god the body suddenly made a movement, but it didn't move enough that it was awake. Who was it anyway?  The body slowly moved again, enough to see who it was, it Patty. Now I know I wasn't alone in this situation.  What happened to us both? Wait now I remember what happened. We was wlking away from th pavilion and having a sweet conversation,  until I felt a large shock in the back of my neck. I am getting fed up with the amount of shocks and pains in this now.

Luke's POV

I was in a bed in a small apartment, and by small apartment I mean one room with a small kitchen and two average size beds and a shower extensiom. Well this place was okay for now, it was a bit of a wreck, but cosy in a way. Pheobe was still asleep, so I decided to get up and scavenge for some food out of the fridge.  I did have a couple of quid, maybe to buy a small snack for me and Pheobe, but it wasn't safe to go outside. I decided to look out of the only window in this room, there wasn't a lot happening for the time it is this morning. It has been about a day since Patty and Chelsea walked out of the pavilion. 'Luke?', I heard Pheobe say behind me sleepily. I turned around and smiled, just to let her know that nothing has happened to me. My hand reached for the fridge door, I wondered if there was any vegan food around. There wasn't any food at all in the fridge, we must've eaten it last night, but there wasn't a lot of food in here anyway.  Pheobe came up behind me and had a look in the fridge, 'Not eating all the food now are we Luke?', she asked wisely, but with a little giggle behind it. I took my head out of the fridge and stared at her, she had lovely brown eyes, very pretty. Then I knew she was staring back, because a few seconds later she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. She walked away to get dressed, she was only in some shorts and my Tee. I sat in the windowsill and thought about all of the others, Jason, Ashliegh, Pete, Joey, Louise, Patty and Chelsea, well all of my friends. I was worried about my friends, even my knew friends, I may not know them but yeah I was worried. Then we both head out and seperated.

Louise's POV

I was awake in a room with a single bed, with a small set of draws but nothing important. Then I decided to get up and put my clothes on and see what the others are doing, or I should have a look in the draws. Yeah let's have a quick look, there was only two draws to look in, I looked in the bottom one ot was empty. Then I looked in the top one it was also empty, like the rest of this place. I walked out of the room to find some food and my band mates. The room was  a good size for me, I walked into the hall and there was three other doors. One was going to be the main room, one was going to be the bathroom and the other was another bedroom. I opened the door to the right of me and it was the main room, then I opened the door in front of me it was the bathroom. First I went in the bathroom to just wake myself up a little, then I went into the kitchen at the side of the main room to find some food. In the fridge there was a lot of fruit, so I guess that was our breakfast. I looked at the time it was midmorning,  so I went to wake up the others. Fist I knocked on the door and let myself in, they were asleep in a very small room, a box room more like. They shared a single bed which mustn't be very nice. I woke them up and told them to go find some fruit. ' Hey, how will any of us know if Patty and Chelsea are in danger?', Joey asked. I replied, ' You know Joe, they will tell us'. Once we finnished our fruit we headed out, seperated and kept our heads low.